Available tow plane in the SW USA?

Old March 18th 15, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WAVEGURU

Default Available tow plane in the SW USA?

My case is cracked and it's going to be a couple of months before it's back in front of my gliders. Anybody know of any available tow planes in the SW USA?

Boggs
gboggs at gmail dot com
602-284-9977
Old March 19th 15, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill T

SoaringNV had one for sale. We checked when ours went down for a wing recover. They were not interested in a short lease.
BillT
Old March 19th 15, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Try contacting Rick Kohler at Sundance Aviation, 505-832-2222. He may
be willing to rent his Call Air for a couple of months but I'm sure he'd
want it back by the end of May for the Moriarty Cross Country Camp.

Good luck!

Dan

--
Dan Marotta

Old March 21st 15, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 5:56:53 PM UTC-6, Waveguru wrote:
My case is cracked and it's going to be a couple of months before it's back in front of my gliders. Anybody know of any available tow planes in the SW USA?

Boggs
gboggs at gmail dot com
602-284-9977

Gary,

Have you checked here?

Aguila Air Service
c/o Harry Smith
PO Box 147
Aguila, AZ 85320
Phone: 928-707-2003
aguilaair (at) yahoo.com

OBTW, I answered you off group and got something pretty rude back from a similar e-mail.

Frank
Old March 23rd 15, 07:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 6:56:53 PM UTC-5, Waveguru wrote:
My case is cracked and it's going to be a couple of months before it's back in front of my gliders. Anybody know of any available tow planes in the SW USA?

Boggs
gboggs at gmail dot com
602-284-9977

In Barnstormers there is an add under "Pawnee" for and an engine and parts for a 540, call him 609-760-0951 he might be able to help.