Emma analysed

Old September 8th 07, 03:16 PM posted to demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Emma analysed

anonym wrote:
"Paul {Hamilton Rooney}" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 8 Sep, 18:18, "anonym" wrote:
"So what is a fag hag? Firstly, it is important to note that there are
many
different definitions. The term fag-hag stretches from women who simply
enjoy the company of gay men, to those who fall in love with gay men, and
even those who try to "Convert" gay men into straight men. There are even
situations in which Straight Women and Gay Men marry and live happy lives
together. ..."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/Aternyde2/faghags.html

Anal-ysed? Tell me it isn't so!

Well, she's not known as Emma the enema for nothing.

Emma's enema is Neil Barker's friend.

Old September 9th 07, 01:59 AM posted to demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

On 8 Sep, 18:18, "anonym" wrote:
"So what is a fag hag? Firstly, it is important to note that there are
many
different definitions. The term fag-hag stretches from women who
simply
enjoy the company of gay men, to those who fall in love with gay men,
and
even those who try to "Convert" gay men into straight men. There are
even
situations in which Straight Women and Gay Men marry and live happy
lives
together. ..."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/Aternyde2/faghags.html

Anal-ysed? Tell me it isn't so!

Well, she's not known as Emma the enema for nothing.

Emma's enema is Neil Barker's friend.

ROLF!

I knew a Rolfe once. He was an arsehole. Probably related to Neil
Barker.

Old September 9th 07, 07:27 AM posted to demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

anonym wrote:
"Paul {Hamilton Rooney}" wrote in message
groups.com...
On 8 Sep, 18:18, "anonym" wrote:
"So what is a fag hag? Firstly, it is important to note that there are
many
different definitions. The term fag-hag stretches from women who
simply
enjoy the company of gay men, to those who fall in love with gay men,
and
even those who try to "Convert" gay men into straight men. There are
even
situations in which Straight Women and Gay Men marry and live happy
lives
together. ..."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/Aternyde2/faghags.html

Anal-ysed? Tell me it isn't so!

Well, she's not known as Emma the enema for nothing.

Emma's enema is Neil Barker's friend.

ROLF!

I knew a Rolfe once. He was an arsehole. Probably related to Neil
Barker.- Hide quoted text -

Shared ring?

Old September 9th 07, 09:02 AM posted to demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

On 8 Sep, 18:18, "anonym" wrote:
[...]

More like a shared tube or bag or whatever it is that they use.

Old September 9th 07, 09:05 AM posted to demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
John \C\

On 8 Sep, 18:18, "anonym" wrote:
[...]

It's called a "Pocket Pussy" Bruce!

I'm sure that you never toughed one!

Old September 9th 07, 09:09 AM posted to demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
anonym

On 8 Sep, 18:18, "anonym" wrote:
[...]

I have it on good authority that they share a single nose-bag. The delivery
man from Greggs the Bakers told me that when he arrived at Neil's place to
deliver a takeaway order of 24 hot Steak Bakes and 12 Cheese and Onion
Pasties, Neil ushered him into the stable where Emma was waiting, opened a
huge double nose-bag and said to the driver, "Just tip the whole tray in
there, Sunshine!"

Old September 9th 07, 09:22 AM posted to demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

On 8 Sep, 18:18, "anonym" wrote:
[...]

Did you say "double"? Hmm ... Double-Anus might be in on this.

Old September 9th 07, 09:40 AM posted to demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Naked Gonad

On Sep 9, 9:22 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
anonym wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
roups.com...
On 8 Sep, 18:18, "anonym" wrote:
[...]

Steady!! You'll get Double Dick excited!

Gonad