Ventus cM turbulators

Old February 21st 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bert Willing[_2_]

Default Ventus cM turbulators

I need to replace my zig-zags on the horizontal stabilizer, but I would need
to know the required position cordwise (upper and lower surface). I took it
off and cleaned before having a look at the maintainace manual - which does
not give any info on the topic... :-( Any ideas ?

Bert
TW

Old February 21st 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

On Feb 21, 8:16 am, "Bert Willing" bw_no_spam_ple...@tango-
whisky.com wrote:
I need to replace my zig-zags on the horizontal stabilizer, but I would need
to know the required position cordwise (upper and lower surface). I took it
off and cleaned before having a look at the maintainace manual - which does
not give any info on the topic... :-( Any ideas ?

Bert
TW

Bert,

The pdf you want is the very last entry on the thread "Ventus A
performance mods" in the Ventus section on Glider Forum. It is the S-
H tech note on installing the Zig-Zag tape.

Tim
TT

Old February 24th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Emerson

whisky.com wrote:
I need to replace my zig-zags on the horizontal stabilizer, but I would need
to know the required position cordwise (upper and lower surface). I took it
off and cleaned before having a look at the maintainace manual - which does
not give any info on the topic... :-( Any ideas ?

Bert
TW

Bert,

The pdf you want is the very last entry on the thread "Ventus A
performance mods" in the Ventus section on Glider Forum. It is the S-
H tech note on installing the Zig-Zag tape.

Tim
TT

What is the tech note - downloaded the files, but wasn't sure I'd found
what was referenced...
Old February 25th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bert Willing[_2_]

It's the file on the very last post, describing installation procedures for
wingtape and positions for elevator turbulators on Nimbus/Ventus.

Old December 3rd 17, 06:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stefan[_5_]

Hi there,

a few years ago someone mentioned an entry in some "Glider Forum" about
"Ventus A perfomance mods".

I'd like to see what that's about, but can't find that Glider Forum.
Maybe it's some sort of non-public member forum?

If someone could just look that up and copy the interesting parts here,
would be cool!

Regards
Stefan

Tim Taylor wrote in
:

Old December 3rd 17, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stefan[_5_]

found it...

http://web.archive.org/web/200710190...rum.com:80/thr
ead-view.asp?threadid=2161&posts=23

Stefan wrote in news:XnsA840BCF609F50glamdingwebde@
127.0.0.1:

Old December 3rd 17, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Does anyone know why the Ventus 2cM winglets have no turbulators? I see the winglets on the ASW27 do.

Turbulators David Gould Soaring 7 August 10th 05 10:34 PM
Nimbus 3 turbulators [email protected] Soaring 3 December 8th 04 10:05 PM
Turbulators and DG-101 John DeRosa Sky Soaring Chicago IL Soaring 2 February 25th 04 05:41 PM
Turbulators on Club-Libelle Christoph Barniske Soaring 9 January 22nd 04 06:50 PM
Tailplane/elevator turbulators Ronald E Baker Soaring 0 November 9th 03 09:49 AM