Sean payton Ross

Old December 4th 05, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Sean payton Ross

Anyone have the scoop on this guy? He has started a sportplane group he
calls SPPA. Wants $40 per year. Does a lot of "trolling"

Old December 4th 05, 05:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
Anyone have the scoop on this guy? He has started a sportplane group he
calls SPPA. Wants $40 per year. Does a lot of "trolling"

Where did you here about him? Is he associated with any other groups?

What do you get for the 40 bucks?
--
Jim in NC

Old December 4th 05, 07:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Cy Galley wrote:
Anyone have the scoop on this guy? He has started a sportplane group he
calls SPPA. Wants $40 per year. Does a lot of "trolling"

He's a liar and a thief. Among other things :-)

He uses dozens of screen-names and at least that many aliases. He has
solicited donations for various good causes such as the Boy Scouts then
sells the stuff -- often more than once -- on eBay. According to Sean
he is a graduate engineer as well as the holder of an Extra Class ham
radio license, neither of which is true. Ditto for the three (!)
Porsches he claims to own, race and repair.

He has created numerous Groups on Yahoo to promote his many schemes,
including several trying to cash-in on the Sport Pilot license. Among
his many 'on-going' projects is his plan to fly the Atlantic in a
VP-II.

It's worth your effort to do a bit of research on this fellow, Cy. He
appears to be a pathological liar who displays all the symptoms of a
psychotic personality, someone you don't want anywhere near an
airplane.

Robert S. Hoover
EAA 58400 (Life Member)
KA6HZF

Old December 4th 05, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

My testimony is very limited, but I am not particularly pleased with
him, either. I have a small Yahoo group which he joined a while back.
The same day I hit the button to approve him as a posting member, he
spammed the group with a solicitation to join the SPPA.

Until this moment I was unsure how to view this--I though perhaps he
was just etiquette-free. Now I see otherwise and I'll boot him.

Take care--

Steve.