What Col Killian really said :)

Old September 26th 04, 12:43 AM
BUFDRVR

Leadfoot wrote:

You don't know one officer who had great OER's and then suddenly went to
****?

Nope.

That never happens?

I'm sure it does, but you're going to have to provide me better evidence than
an 86 year old woman, relying on memories from 30+ years ago....who also
happens to believe Bush stole the 2000 election and lied to us about Iraq. She
is not an unbiased source, not even close. For CBS she was acceptable, but they
thought Burkett (a major Kerry contributer) was acceptable too.

There aren't orders issued for things you are suppose to do. It's only when
you DON'T do them that the tactic of making it an order comes up.

Problem is, if you decided you weren't going to get your physical and
*repeatedly* missed it *without a reason* and the unit thought this was
unacceptable there would be a much longer paper trail and the first order you
would receive would be from the Flight Surgeons office. I've known guys that
have missed several physicals and they never received an order from anyone.

You know it takes just one **** up by an airman to kill you in that B-52 you
fly, right? Probably wouldn't be your fault but an accident board can
easily blame you anyway.

But if I were the maintenance supervisor as well as the pilot I'd deserve the
blame.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old September 26th 04, 03:15 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Leadfoot" wrote in message
news%k5d.335189$Oi.306740@fed1read04...

She too says the documents are fabrications. You should actually
read this stuff before you post it. That may help you to appear to be
less stupid.

KNOX: I know that i didn't type them. However, the information in those is
correct

Did you pass the third grade?

"The woman who describes herself as colonel Killian's right hand during much
of the 1970s, Marion Carr Knox, colonel Killian's secretary, flew to new
york this afternoon to tell us she believes the documents we obtained are
not authentic."

Old September 26th 04, 04:56 PM
Leadfoot

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
Leadfoot wrote:

You don't know one officer who had great OER's and then suddenly went to
****?

Nope.

That never happens?

I'm sure it does, but you're going to have to provide me better evidence

than
an 86 year old woman, relying on memories from 30+ years ago....who also
happens to believe Bush stole the 2000 election and lied to us about Iraq.

She
is not an unbiased source, not even close. For CBS she was acceptable, but

they
thought Burkett (a major Kerry contributer) was acceptable too.

So she is like SBVT?

There aren't orders issued for things you are suppose to do. It's only

when
you DON'T do them that the tactic of making it an order comes up.

Problem is, if you decided you weren't going to get your physical and
*repeatedly* missed it *without a reason* and the unit thought this was
unacceptable there would be a much longer paper trail and the first order

you
would receive would be from the Flight Surgeons office.

This was 30 years ago and in ANG unit. They might have done things a little
differently. Especially if the officer in questions daddy was a
congressman.

I've known guys that
have missed several physicals and they never received an order from

anyone.

Did they ultimately take it? And wouldn't an order from a Sqn. Commander
carry more weight than one from the flight surgeaons office?

You know it takes just one **** up by an airman to kill you in that B-52

you
fly, right? Probably wouldn't be your fault but an accident board can
easily blame you anyway.

But if I were the maintenance supervisor as well as the pilot I'd deserve

the
blame.

It might be that the initial ****up doesn't kill you but it leads to your
making a mistake that kills you. You don't have to be the maintenance
supervisor to be blamed.

BTW I noticed you snipped out my comment about being the Air Force. I've
met plenty of military enlisted and officer both present and past that think
Bush is an idiot and needs to go.

BUFDRVR

"Stay on the bomb run boys, I'm gonna get those bomb doors open if it

harelips
everyone on Bear Creek"

Old September 26th 04, 05:25 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Leadfoot" wrote in message

Your showing cowardice. Something you showed when you snipped out that I
was
in the Air force also.

Why is it then that you have such poor knowledge of the USAF?