Terrafugia animation

Old January 4th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Noel

Default Terrafugia animation

Thought you guys might enjoy this. I saw them at Oshkosh this year.

http://www.terrafugia.com/landing.html

--
Best Regards,
Mike

http://photoshow.comcast.net/mikenoel

I'm a uniter, not a divider. - GWB, 1999.

Old January 5th 07, 07:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Montblack

("Mike Noel" wrote)
Thought you guys might enjoy this. I saw them at Oshkosh this year.

http://www.terrafugia.com/landing.html

What, no trailer hitch?

Montblack

Old January 5th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Beckman

"Mike Noel" wrote in message
. ..
Thought you guys might enjoy this. I saw them at Oshkosh this year.

http://www.terrafugia.com/landing.html

--
Best Regards,
Mike

http://photoshow.comcast.net/mikenoel

I'm a uniter, not a divider. - GWB, 1999.

Very interesting.

I read something the other day that said the key to making a successful
"flying car" is to make an airplane that is "roadable" rather than a car
that flies.

FWIW...

Jay B

Old January 7th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
John P Kimmel

Very interesting.

I read something the other day that said the key to making a successful
"flying car" is to make an airplane that is "roadable" rather than a car
that flies.

FWIW...

Jay B

The key to making a successful flying car is to power it with a
matter/anti-matter nuclear reaction channeled thru dilithium crystals.

You read it here first.

--
John Kimmel

GET YER STINKING PAWS OFF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!
Old January 8th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bob Noel

In article ,
John P Kimmel wrote:

The key to making a successful flying car is to power it with a
matter/anti-matter nuclear reaction channeled thru dilithium crystals.

or a ZPM

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the