Amphibian VTOL?

Old January 4th 06, 08:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Amphibian VTOL?

http://www.aerofiles.com/kaman-k16b.jpg

The Monk

Old January 4th 06, 09:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

....and whatever happened to the Xantus?
http://www.skyaid.org/images/vtol1.jpg

Old January 4th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Moeller morphed it....

denny

Old January 5th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

.....and keeps releasing the same old picture of his "new" design. How many
times they gonna show the tethered flights before the media understands that
he hasn't done anything new lately?

Impatiently yours,

jf

"Denny" wrote in message
ups.com...
Moeller morphed it....

denny

Old January 5th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

You and I might knock Moeller, but he's been doing this for the past 30
years and he keeps getting more suckers, I mean investers. Uncle Sam
gave him five Mil just a couple of years ago.

He also made a boat load from SuperTrap mufflers, yeah he did that.

The Monk

Old January 5th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Was he the one trying to buy a used ejection seat a couple of years
ago? (I don't mean fired but taken out a bird at the wrecking yard at
Tuscon) Never saw anyone offer one.

Big John

Old January 6th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I didn't hear anything about that John.

The Monk