ID of British aircraft

Old October 29th 09, 05:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dutch[_3_]

Default ID of British aircraft

Folks,

I downloaded this photo from this list a few days ag and have not been able
to ID it.

Could anyone help. Please.

TIA

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	(113).jpg
Views:	129
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	39337
Old October 29th 09, 05:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek Aavisto Indrek Aavisto is offline
Banned

D Folks,

D I downloaded this photo from this list a few days ag and have not
D been able
D to ID it.

D Could anyone help. Please.

D TIA

Fairey Barracuda

http://www.aviastar.org/air/england/..._barracuda.php

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

Old October 29th 09, 05:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dutch[_3_]

"Indrek Aavisto" wrote in message

D Folks,

D I downloaded this photo from this list a few days ag and have not
D been able
D to ID it.

D Could anyone help. Please.

D TIA

Fairey Barracuda

http://www.aviastar.org/air/england/..._barracuda.php

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

I thank you sir.

"Dutch"

Old October 30th 09, 05:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:26:28 -0500, "Dutch"
wrote:

Folks,

I downloaded this photo from this list a few days ag and have not been able
to ID it.

Could anyone help. Please.

TIA

IIRC that is a Charles E. Brown photograph (one of the all-time great
air-to-air men)