NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2

Old August 9th 08, 12:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J3

Default NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2

Old August 9th 08, 01:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

J3 wrote in news:u4uq94pvlt7jht629cm57ivter8v3e7hn7@
4ax.com:

begin 644 NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2
Attachment decoded: NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2
`
end

rar. files?

What is wrong with jpegs?

Old August 9th 08, 06:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 07:56:17 -0500, Mitchell Holman
wrote:

J3 wrote in news:u4uq94pvlt7jht629cm57ivter8v3e7hn7@
4ax.com:

begin 644 NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2
Attachment decoded: NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2
`
end

rar. files?

What is wrong with jpegs?

Makes it more fun to decode or something.....

When advised that France had announced it would not assist, become allied with, or otherwise support the US in any war on Iraq, former US Presidential candidate Ross Perot reportedly said: "Having to go to war without France is sorta like having to go deer hunting without an accordion".
Old August 9th 08, 07:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J3

Because I didn't feel like uploading 5,100 jpg files. I posted an
intent to flood notice. If you prefer jpgs, go out an fine these
files.

Old August 10th 08, 04:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

J3 wrote in news:3jnr941dhhbo0m9dl3sqnoavfq3lm624tr@
4ax.com:

Because I didn't feel like uploading 5,100 jpg files. I posted an
intent to flood notice. If you prefer jpgs, go out an fine these
files.

Wow.

Flooding AND top-posting.

Old August 10th 08, 04:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Morgans[_2_]

"Mitchell Holman" wrote Wow.

Flooding AND top-posting.

Yep. I sometimes think that people like him live, to see how many people
they can **** off.

No worries. He won't **** me off, again.
--
Jim in NC

Old August 10th 08, 02:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew Chaplin

"J3" wrote in message
Because I didn't feel like uploading 5,100 jpg files. I posted an
intent to flood notice. If you prefer jpgs, go out an fine these
files.

It is a long time since I read a binary group's charter, but IIRC, it is
customary to restrict floods to 250 posts per group per day. I have over 8,300
headers from you in the space of a day. Some are reposts, e.g. part 31 was
posted twice -- 17 seconds apart, from the header information.

I am glad Giganews does not count headers in the bandwidth I buy.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Old August 10th 08, 07:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

You need to get powerpost. Just give it a folder full of jpegs and
it'll upload them.

wrote:

J3 wrote in news:u4uq94pvlt7jht629cm57ivter8v3e7hn7@
4ax.com:

begin 644 NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2
Attachment decoded: NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2
`
end

rar. files?

What is wrong with jpegs?

The success of the "Wonder Bra" for under-endowed women has encouraged the designers to come out with a bra for over-endowed women.
It's called the "Sheep Dog Bra"- it rounds them up and points them in the right direction.
Old August 10th 08, 07:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JRW

Andrew Chaplin wrote:
"J3" wrote in message

Because I didn't feel like uploading 5,100 jpg files. I posted an
intent to flood notice. If you prefer jpgs, go out an fine these
files.

It is a long time since I read a binary group's charter, but IIRC, it is
customary to restrict floods to 250 posts per group per day. I have over 8,300
headers from you in the space of a day. Some are reposts, e.g. part 31 was
posted twice -- 17 seconds apart, from the header information.

I am glad Giganews does not count headers in the bandwidth I buy.

lol that wasn't a flood it was a "tsunami".

I think the dude just wasted our and his time posting something that no
one will bother to download.

My question is: What was the big hurry? No one was "waiting" to have
this posted in whole. A flood of a few hundred a day or every few days
would have been enough.

Damn shame, I would have looked if the post was "reasonable".

JRW

Intent to Flood - NASA Shuttle Images (HiRes) J3 Aviation Photos 3 August 8th 08 08:40 PM
Space Shuttle Pics Phil J Piloting 2 April 4th 08 10:04 AM
Shuttle Liftoff by NASA Willem Van der Voort Aviation Photos 0 November 10th 07 11:10 PM
NASA: "The Shuttle Was a Mistake" AES Piloting 39 October 10th 05 01:10 PM
NASA B-57 pair to film shuttle launches Paul Hirose Military Aviation 10 October 10th 03 08:05 PM