Crash 30 July

Old August 7th 03, 05:44 AM
Ditch

Default Crash 30 July

????????????????????

what's the question?
-John
*You are nothing until you have flown a Douglas, Lockheed, Grumman or North
American*
Old August 7th 03, 06:46 AM
Big John

Ditch

Posted what I saw published in paper. Question was for more info on
accident if anyone knew (type bird, coming/going Osh, etc., etc.).

I use that acronym in my e-mails to my friends around the world so
just slipped into my post here.

I'll try to do better.

Big John

????????????????????

Old August 7th 03, 09:32 AM
Ditch

Could this be it?

IDENTIFICATION
Regis#: 18599 Make/Model: C-37 Description: 1938 CESSNA C-37
Date: 07/30/2003 Time: 1245

Event Type: Incident Highest Injury: None Mid Air: N Missing: N
Damage: None

LOCATION
City: JUNEAU State: WI Country: US

DESCRIPTION
ACFT, NC18599, ENGINE FAILED AND MADE AN EMERGENCY LANDING IN A FIELD 10
MILES EAST OF THE DODGE COUNTY AIRPORT WITHOUT INCIDENT, JUNEAU, WI

INJURY DATA Total Fatal: 0
# Crew: 1 Fat: 0 Ser: 0 Min: 0 Unk:

# Pass: 0 Fat: 0 Ser: 0 Min: 0 Unk:

# Grnd: Fat: 0 Ser: 0 Min: 0 Unk:

WEATHER: UNK

OTHER DATA
Activity: Unknown Phase: Unknown Operation: General Aviation

Departed: UNK Dep Date: Dep. Time:
Destination: UNK Flt Plan: UNK Wx Briefing: U
Last Radio Cont: UNK
Last Clearance: UNK

FAA FSDO: MILWAUKEE, WI (GL13) Entry date: 07/31/2
Old August 7th 03, 12:19 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Ditch" wrote in message

Could this be it?