100 Hour Inspection Question

Old November 7th 03, 04:12 AM
Stu Gotts

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:04:20 -0500, "Ron Natalie"
wrote:

"Stu Gotts" wrote in message ...
Once again Ron shows the world he has nothing better to do with his
time than to spend it breaking other user's balls.

I am not trrying to "break anybody's balls" (except maybe this guy's A&P instructor).
I am just trying to stem the blatant misinformation provided.

Your Honor;
Looks to me like a difference of opinions here, and as usual yours is
the only one you think is valid

How about the company having a specific policy (possibly required by
the insurance carrier) regarding the inspections. Now go onto the net
and see if you can find which insurance carrier this FBO has and then
see if you can find a 19 year old memo stating that it is absolutely,
positively not a requirement!

Insurance requirements were never an assertion. The assertion was that
the regulations required it. Such was how it was expressed to AOPA.
Such is how "Chuck"'s A&P instructor instilled it on him.

How do you know? Were you actually there making sure all the
regulations were quoted as written? Maybe you can also tell us what
was in the "framer's" minds when they wrote them.

And since the guy can't get the plane,

Really?

The guy can get the plane. The FBO is perfoectly willing to rent it to him over
the 100 hour limit (and legally to).

this is a mute point.

In your case, I actually meant to say "mute". Too bad your heads so
far up your ass that you weren't able to catch on.

Since you've chosen to bust my balls, I'll point out the word you want
above is "moot" not "mute".

Here's some choices for you, Ron.

Here's some choices for you. Contribute something useful to the
conversation or shut the **** up.

Exactly what I'm trying to say to you. Keep being an ass hole, boy.
It really is entertaining!

Old November 7th 03, 04:12 AM
Stu Gotts

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:45:22 -0800, "Peter Duniho"
wrote:

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
om...
Here's some choices for you, Ron.

Here's some choices for you. Contribute something useful to the
conversation or shut the **** up.

Heh...took the words right out of my mouth. "Moot" and all.

Good, another mindless fan of fine entertainment.

Old November 7th 03, 04:13 AM
Stu Gotts

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:29:53 -0500, "G.R. Patterson III"
wrote:

Stu Gotts wrote:

How about the company having a specific policy (possibly required by
the insurance carrier) regarding the inspections.

And you're claiming that AOPA knows about this? Go to Hell, asshole.

George Patterson
If you're not part of the solution, you can make a lot of money prolonging
the problem.

You missed it, George. Re-read it.
Old November 7th 03, 04:13 AM
Stu Gotts

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:58:37 -0500, Pixel Dent
wrote:

In article ,
"G.R. Patterson III" wrote:

Stu Gotts wrote:

How about the company having a specific policy (possibly required by
the insurance carrier) regarding the inspections.

And you're claiming that AOPA knows about this? Go to Hell, asshole.

Forget the AOPA, apparently the flight school doesn't know about their
own policy either. If Stu had bothered to read the initial post he'd
have seen that the flight school is the one that said it was OK for him
to rent the airplane from them.

Then why all the fuss?

Old November 7th 03, 04:41 AM
Verbs Under My Gel

Stu Gotts wrote in message . ..
Once again Ron shows the world he has nothing better to do with his
time than to spend it breaking other user's balls.

How about the company having a specific policy (possibly required by
the insurance carrier) regarding the inspections. Now go onto the net
and see if you can find which insurance carrier this FBO has and then
see if you can find a 19 year old memo stating that it is absolutely,
positively not a requirement!

And since the guy can't get the plane, this is a mute point. Best
thing to do is to take his business elsewhere, since this particular
FBO doesn't need the money.

Here's some choices for you, Ron. Either get a real life, go to
school to get your JD, or get your own TV show where you can be the
head law partner!

Throw me a bone, this is a troll, right?
Old November 7th 03, 04:45 AM
Newps

Verbs Under My Gel wrote:

Stu Gotts wrote in message . ..

Once again Ron shows the world he has nothing better to do with his
time than to spend it breaking other user's balls.

How about the company having a specific policy (possibly required by
the insurance carrier) regarding the inspections. Now go onto the net
and see if you can find which insurance carrier this FBO has and then
see if you can find a 19 year old memo stating that it is absolutely,
positively not a requirement!

And since the guy can't get the plane, this is a mute point. Best
thing to do is to take his business elsewhere, since this particular
FBO doesn't need the money.

Here's some choices for you, Ron. Either get a real life, go to
school to get your JD, or get your own TV show where you can be the
head law partner!

Throw me a bone, this is a troll, right?

And this is where some putz usually proudly announces somebody got
plonked. Wait for it...

Old November 7th 03, 08:41 AM
Jim Weir

What rock did this jerknose crawl out from under?

Jim

Stu Gotts

-
-Then why all the fuss?

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old November 7th 03, 12:51 PM
Paul Sengupta

Black aeroplanes?

"Mark Kolber" wrote in message
The FBI =is= willing to rent Jeff the airplane.

Old November 7th 03, 03:01 PM
Stu Gotts

Ah, the governor wannabe speaks. You should have won, then the whole
state would have seen how full of **** you really are!

Sorry boys, I stand by my original post. Chuck simply just graduated
school and related what he was instructed for those 18 to 30 or so
months. The ball breaker starts his tirade immediately by saying they
drilled him with misinformation, then goes on to quote FAR's like they
were a sound bite at some low class news station and comes up with
some memo from 1984. To me the majority of Natalie's posts are mostly
consisted of proving others that their opinions mean nothing and he IS
the authority. Now MY opinion (yea, I know what the dickheads are
going to post as a reply) is that this amateur ball breaker is a
spoiled brat that probably wasn't allowed to say anything while his
daddy spanked him.