Maule SFSA Tailwheel Information

Old May 28th 04, 05:24 AM
Ron Wanttaja

Default Maule SFSA Tailwheel Information

Drew Fidoe is a Canadian Fly Baby owner whose spare time over the past
several years has been expended on rebuilding his airplane after a hangar
collapsed on it.

During the process, he got interested in the Maule SFSA tailwheel that was
installed on his plane. He's done a lot of research and work, and has
written a neat little document on the inspection, repair, and installation
of this unit.

He's been kind enough to let me put it up on the Fly Baby home page.
Others may find this information useful.

http://www.bowersflybaby.com/tech/Maule_Tailwheel.pdf

It's a ~600K Adobe PDF file with lots of pictures.

Ron Wanttaja
Old May 28th 04, 12:47 PM
jls

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
Drew Fidoe is a Canadian Fly Baby owner whose spare time over the past
several years has been expended on rebuilding his airplane after a hangar
collapsed on it.

During the process, he got interested in the Maule SFSA tailwheel that was
installed on his plane. He's done a lot of research and work, and has
written a neat little document on the inspection, repair, and installation
of this unit.

He's been kind enough to let me put it up on the Fly Baby home page.
Others may find this information useful.

http://www.bowersflybaby.com/tech/Maule_Tailwheel.pdf

It's a ~600K Adobe PDF file with lots of pictures.

Ron Wanttaja

As usual it is a great pleasure to read your contributions, here and at the
Flybaby site. I have one of those tailwheels and have had great service
out of it. Flying from Alliance, OH back to WNC I lost the Zerk, but who
can complain about an itty-bitty Zerk.

Tailwheel question Steve B Aerobatics 4 January 30th 04 03:35 AM
Advice on flying Pitts with Haigh Locking Tailwheel Ditch Home Built 19 January 4th 04 10:18 PM
How to obtain information? Toks Desalu Home Built 1 July 25th 03 07:27 AM