AIR FORCE AIR SHOW - "IMG_1452.JPG" 82.5 KBytes yEnc

Old November 11th 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker

Default AIR FORCE AIR SHOW - "IMG_1452.JPG" 82.5 KBytes yEnc

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:09:03 -0000, Toolpusher wrote:

"Indrek Aavisto" wrote in
:

PE Woody wrote:
It is a shame these idiots don't realize that only about 10% of the
viewers look at yenc pictures. Patricia is now in my killfile for
good...

"Conscious Pilate" wrote in message
u...

PLONK!! Kill file for this one

Is it really that much trouble to download an application like
Fidolook that has an option to view YenC in Outlook Express?

Dons flameproof suit and puts head down:

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

I've said it a dozen times in as many ng's, get a decent newsreader like
Xnews and you'll forget yenc exists as it's decoded seamlessly.

Using Outlook Express to read ng's is like playing the piano with gloves on
by comparison.

I use Opera for news, and I'm hardly going to change something I'm used to just to see a few yenc posts.

An American decided to write a book about famous churches around the world. So he bought a plane ticket and took a trip to Orlando, thinking
that he would start by working his way across the USA from South to North.

On his first day he was inside a church taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read
"$10,000 per call". The American, being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for. The priest replied
that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 you could talk to God. The American thanked the priest and went along his way. Next
stop was in Atlanta. There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same golden telephone with the same sign under it. He wondered if this was
the same kind of telephone he saw in Orlando and he asked a nearby nun what its purpose was.

She told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to God. "O.K., thank you," said the American. He then
travelled to Indianapolis, Washington DC, Philadelphia,Boston and New York. In every church he saw the same golden telephone with the same
"$10,000 per call" sign under it. The American, upon leaving Vermont decided to travel to SCOTLAND to see if SCOTS had the same phone. He
arrived in SCOTLAND, and again, in the first church he entered, there was the same golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read "40
pence per call." The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign. "Father, I've travelled all over America and I've seen
this same golden telephone in many churches. I'm told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but in the US the price was $10,000 per call. Why
is it so cheap here?" The priest smiled and answered, "You're in SCOTLAND now, son - it's a local call".