Aviation Survey for Class. Please Help!

Old June 12th 12, 06:03 PM
Ericaflyer Ericaflyer is offline
Junior Member

Default Aviation Survey for Class. Please Help!

If anyone could answer this survey for a research paper for my class I would really appreciate it!!! Thanks

Please pick the answer indicating your reaction to the questions listed below:
Strongly Disagree
Disagree
Neutral
Agree
Strongly Agree

1. It was necessary for the government to form the TSA after 9/11.
2. The government was the right party to intervene in airport security.
3. Airport security should have stayed the in the hands of the airlines.
4. The TSA makes you feel safe.
5. The TSA eliminates all possible terrorist threats before you board the plane.
6. Prohibited items get passed the checkpoints before boarding.
7. The new security measures and technology the TSA uses to scan individuals are efficient and effective.
8. You feel violated by the searches the TSA performs.
9. These searches are necessary for the safety of the nation.
10. You feel these searches violate your fourth amendment rights.
11. The TSA has been beneficial to this country’s safety.
12. We should reform or get rid of the TSA.
Old June 13th 12, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
Ericaflyer wrote:

If anyone could answer this survey for a research paper for my class I
would really appreciate it!!! Thanks

Please pick the answer indicating your reaction to the questions listed
below:
Strongly Disagree
Disagree
Neutral
Agree
Strongly Agree

1. It was necessary for the government to form the TSA after 9/11.

Strongly Disagree
2. The government was the right party to intervene in airport security.

Strongly Disagree
3. Airport security should have stayed the in the hands of the
airlines.

Afree
4. The TSA makes you feel safe.

Strongly Disagree

Old June 18th 12, 04:58 PM
Jerry Ski Jerry Ski is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericaflyer View Post
[...]

1. Strongly Agree
2. Strongly Agree
3. Disagree
4. Disagree
5. Disagree
6. Agree
7. Disagree
8. Agree
9. Agree
10. Disagree
11.Neutral
12. Strongly Agree
Old June 27th 12, 04:09 PM
Pilot265 Pilot265 is offline
Junior Member

Location: East Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericaflyer View Post
If anyone could answer this survey for a research paper for my class I would really appreciate it!!! Thanks

Please pick the answer indicating your reaction to the questions listed below:
Strongly Disagree
Disagree
Neutral
Agree
Strongly Agree

1. It was necessary for the government to form the TSA after 9/11.
Strongly Disagree
2. The government was the right party to intervene in airport security.
Agree
3. Airport security should have stayed the in the hands of the airlines.
strongly disagree
4. The TSA makes you feel safe.
strongly disagree
5. The TSA eliminates all possible terrorist threats before you board the plane.
strongly disagree
6. Prohibited items get passed the checkpoints before boarding.
agree
7. The new security measures and technology the TSA uses to scan individuals are efficient and effective.
disagree
8. You feel violated by the searches the TSA performs.
agree
9. These searches are necessary for the safety of the nation.
strongly disagree
10. You feel these searches violate your fourth amendment rights.
strongly agree
11. The TSA has been beneficial to this country’s safety.
strongly disagree
12. We should reform or get rid of the TSA.
agree

TSA needs to be strarted from the ground up all over again but by leaders who understand the aviation world
Old June 27th 12, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
RST Engineering[_2_]

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:03:30 +0000, Ericaflyer
wrote:

If anyone could answer this survey for a research paper for my class I
would really appreciate it!!! Thanks

Please pick the answer indicating your reaction to the questions listed
below:

1. Strongly Disagree
2. Disagree
3. Neutral
4. Agree
5. Strongly Agree

1. It was necessary for the government to form the TSA after 9/11.

1

2. The government was the right party to intervene in airport security.

1

3. Airport security should have stayed the in the hands of the
airlines.

4

4. The TSA makes you feel safe
1.. Bozos.
..
5. The TSA eliminates all possible terrorist threats before you board
the plane.

1

6. Prohibited items get passed the checkpoints before boarding.

4

7. The new security measures and technology the TSA uses to scan
individuals are efficient and effective.

1

8. You feel violated by the searches the TSA performs.

5

9. These searches are necessary for the safety of the nation.

1 Bull****

10. You feel these searches violate your fourth amendment rights.

4

11. The TSA has been beneficial to this country’s safety.

1

12. We should reform or get rid of the TSA.

5

Jim