For the record: I am not BWB

Old January 10th 04, 10:32 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

On 10 Jan 2004 07:20:03 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

:This thread has me confused and I guess other people are as well.Therefore
:here's a brief synopsis of the last 200 posts
:
} Who are you ?
ac ) who are you??

SNIP

:and that's about it so far as I can tell......

You forgot

Del) I'm building a Bearhawk
Pac) nice

but other than that it's accurate.

OOPPs your right ,sorry Del.
Del )no your not!!
Chuck ) Yes I am !!
Del ) Are not!!
Chuck ) AM TOO!!!
Del ) Prove it!!
Chuck )I did!! etcetra etc., etc,.

The last comments between Del and me were condensed in the interest of brevity
and to save time... :-)

Chuck(I am not BWB,never was ,don't want to be) S

Old January 11th 04, 01:46 AM
Mark Hickey

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

It would be simplier for guys like me if people would just use their own names
and speak plainly.

Chuck, with a last name like yours, I'm not sure you can do both...

Mark (not that I usually make fun of anyone's last name, mind you...)
Hickey
Old January 11th 04, 04:06 AM
John Ousterhout

wrote:

This thread has me confused and I guess other people are as well.Therefore
here's a brief synopsis of the last 200 posts

} Who are you ?
pac ) who are you??
RUok ) yeah who are you's?

[SNIP]
BWB )I don't give a F***

and that's about it so far as I can tell......

"Who's on first?"

- J.O.-