Yaesu/Vertex coax antenna adaptor

Old July 10th 04, 09:52 PM
RM

Default Yaesu/Vertex coax antenna adaptor

regarding the long thread on transceivers...

I still have the BNC antenna adaptor for the stolen unit. If any Vertex
fan would like it enough to stop by and pick it up (can't see as it's
worth packing up and mailing), I'd let it go for five bucks or maybe a
few beers. In Dallas, near ADS.
Old July 11th 04, 03:07 PM
Jim Weir

Well, that's a long trip from the Left Coast, even FOR a relatively inexpensive
adapter.

Would you take a self-addressed stamped box with some of our RST goodies packed
in a $5 bill and mail it to us? How about a base station antenna SortaKit®
wrapped in a bill?

Hopefully, we'll be a Vertex dealer here shortly and I'd like to have one
adapter just to do some testing so that I know what I'm talking about.

Jim

-

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old July 12th 04, 12:21 PM
Cub Driver

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 07:07:48 -0700, Jim Weir wrote:

Hopefully, we'll be a Vertex dealer here shortly and I'd like to have one
adapter just to do some testing so that I know what I'm talking about.

I did a search on Google. If I recall correctly, the adapter cost $3
and the s/h $5, and I had it before I flew the next time.

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

The Warbird's Forum
www.warbirdforum.com
The Piper Cub Forum www.pipercubforum.com
Viva Bush! weblog www.vivabush.org
Old July 12th 04, 07:26 PM
RM

$9.99 + s/h at pilotmall.com
$9.95 + s/h at Flight Essentials

Still think you recalled correctly? I'd be glad to be shown a better
store.
Old July 12th 04, 07:27 PM
RM

$9.99 + s/h at pilotmall.com
$9.95 + s/h at Flight Essentials

Old July 12th 04, 11:04 PM
Peter Gottlieb

What kind of adapter is it?

Is it a female sma to female BNC?

"RM" wrote in message
m...

$9.99 + s/h at pilotmall.com
$9.95 + s/h at Flight Essentials

Antenna problems Mike Rapoport Owning 16 February 9th 05 06:04 PM
Retractable Comm Antenna Ron Wanttaja Home Built 11 September 6th 04 06:59 PM
Antenna ground plane and coax grounding G. Fred McCutchen Home Built 2 August 8th 04 12:27 PM
ELT antenna -- Pitts Al MacDonald Home Built 0 July 15th 04 03:27 PM
Ext antenna connection for handheld radio Ray Andraka Owning 7 March 5th 04 01:10 PM