PS Engineering Report

Old December 3rd 03, 04:52 PM
EDR

In article u9mzb.410877$Fm2.417144@attbi_s04, Jay Honeck
wrote:

You're talking about the pilot-isolate/all/crew switch, right? It would be
great to have a little rubber extender on that switch!

Doesn't "Rat Shaq" sell a polybag of those things?
Red, yellow, blue, green, white, black.
Old December 3rd 03, 05:34 PM
Jim Weir

Oh, here we go again...Jay on the newsgroups wanting to buy a rubber extender...

Jim

-

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old December 3rd 03, 07:50 PM
Blanche

Jay Honeck wrote:
Me too, me too?!

You're talking about the pilot-isolate/all/crew switch, right? It would be
great to have a little rubber extender on that switch!

Hey! I asked first!

Actually, I'd be happy just to find out the product number of the little
rubber thingy and who makes them.

Old December 3rd 03, 07:54 PM
Russell Kent

SeeAndAvoid wrote:

Maybe in the future those [switches] can be internally lit.

You mean like with something like these?

http://www.nkkswitches.com/switchcategory.asp?S3=1
(look at the G series of ultra mini illuminated toggle switches)

Russell Kent

Old December 3rd 03, 09:21 PM
W9MV

Done.

If you could send me your mailing address to my email address
I'll see to it you'll get one.

Mark
Old December 3rd 03, 10:46 PM
Jay Honeck

Oh, here we go again...Jay on the newsgroups wanting to buy a rubber
extender...

Glow in the dark, no less!
;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 3rd 03, 11:22 PM
Don Tuite

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 22:46:33 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Oh, here we go again...Jay on the newsgroups wanting to buy a rubber

extender...

Glow in the dark, no less!
;-)

Playing Where's Waldo, eh?

Don
Old December 4th 03, 01:14 PM
EDR

wrote:

Oh, here we go again...Jay on the newsgroups wanting to buy a rubber

extender...

Glow in the dark, no less!
;-)

Playing Where's Waldo, eh?

You have to hunt for it???
Old December 4th 03, 04:52 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Jay Honeck wrote:

Oh, here we go again...Jay on the newsgroups wanting to buy a rubber

extender...

Glow in the dark, no less!

Try www.getabiggertonker.com

George Patterson
Some people think they hear a call to the priesthood when what they really
hear is a tiny voice whispering "It's indoor work with no heavy lifting".
Old December 4th 03, 06:20 PM
Montblack

("EDR" wrote)
Oh, here we go again...Jay on the newsgroups wanting to buy a rubber

extender...

Glow in the dark, no less!

Playing Where's Waldo, eh?

You have to hunt for it???

Check the flight bag - might contain a battery powered backup ...."unit".

Montblack
http://lumma.de/mt/archives/bart.gif