Apology to Tarver

Old November 3rd 03, 05:02 AM
redc1c4

Mary Shafer wrote:

From: "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"

Did you forget your Remenyl this morning, Art?

I think you forgot your humor pills this morning Mort. (grin) What is Remenyl?

I think it's the anti-arthritis drug my 9.5-year-old collie gets in
yummy beef-flavored chewable tablets.

it's a drug that delays the effects of Alzheimer's *...

http://www.us.reminyl.com/consumer/g...mine/index.jsp

redc1c4,
your friendly neighborhood 91Q
(* as opposed to Halfzheimer's %-)
--
A Troop - 1st Squadron
404th Lemming Armored Cavalry

"Velox et Capillatus!"
Old November 3rd 03, 05:17 AM
George Z. Bush

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Tarver Engineering wrote:
I think you forgot your humor pills this morning Mort. (grin) What
is Remenyl?

Nursey tends to wear a corn cob up his ass pretty regular.

I rest my case.

Old November 3rd 03, 05:21 AM
George Z. Bush

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Tarver Engineering wrote:
I think you forgot your humor pills this morning Mort. (grin) What
is Remenyl?

Nursey tends to wear a corn cob up his ass pretty regular.

I rest my case.

He jests, of course. Have you set aside the #10 syringe needle for his
use.....you know, the one that looks like a spike?
As you undoubtedly know, all good things come to he who waits. (^-^)))

George Z.

Apology Curtis Aviation Marketplace 0 October 20th 04 03:27 PM
Apology Curtis Instrument Flight Rules 0 October 20th 04 03:26 PM
Apology Curtis Home Built 0 October 20th 04 03:25 PM
Fine example of Tarver Engineering release for service running with scissors Instrument Flight Rules 64 March 3rd 04 05:01 AM
Fine example of Tarver Engineering release for service running with scissors Instrument Flight Rules 7 February 28th 04 05:07 PM