Smokin Vid 2004 Re-Released

Old August 29th 04, 07:26 PM
Smokin Vid

Default Smokin Vid 2004 Re-Released

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to overwhelming interest, the Smokin Vid 2004 has
been re-released.

Please see http://www.smokinvid.co.uk to place your
order online. Orders will be despatched from Tuesday
31st August onwards.

This awesome DVD contains all new footage including
Over 30mins of Smokin, Competitions, Ridge Running,
Cloud Chasing and Interviews with 3 World Champions.

Available in DVD format for £10 plus P&P.

Please visit www.smokinvid.co.uk for ordering details,
online payment and information.

Smokin Vid Team.

Old August 31st 04, 05:47 AM
Gary Boggs

What?? No short video preview for us to download???

Come on, give us a little taste...

Old August 31st 04, 03:59 PM
Reno Filla

Smokin Vid wrote in message ...
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to overwhelming interest, the Smokin Vid 2004 has
been re-released.

Great initiative!

Available in DVD format for £10 plus P&P.

Please visit www.smokinvid.co.uk for ordering details,
online payment and information.

Unfortunately, international orders can only be placed with PayPal.
http://www.wilsonweb.com/wct5/paypal_assess.htm

I would have liked the possibility to directly pay via credit card,
instead of being forced to go through the lenghty procedure (up to 4
days) of opening a new PayPal account...

/Reno F
Old August 31st 04, 04:53 PM
Bruce Greeff

Reno Filla wrote:
Smokin Vid wrote in message ...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to overwhelming interest, the Smokin Vid 2004 has
been re-released.

Great initiative!

Available in DVD format for £10 plus P&P.

Please visit www.smokinvid.co.uk for ordering details,
online payment and information.

Unfortunately, international orders can only be placed with PayPal.
http://www.wilsonweb.com/wct5/paypal_assess.htm

I would have liked the possibility to directly pay via credit card,
instead of being forced to go through the lenghty procedure (up to 4
days) of opening a new PayPal account...

/Reno F

Which you can't use in South Africa. Ah well - it is tiresome setting up a
payment gateway.
Old August 31st 04, 05:27 PM
Tony Verhulst

Smokin Vid wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to overwhelming interest, the Smokin Vid 2004 has
been re-released.

It looks like you have to have a Paypal account. Anyway around that?
Maybe something similar to what Dr Jack uses?

Tony

Old August 31st 04, 06:17 PM
Smokin Vid

Anyone not wishing to use (or cannot access) paypal
may place an order by downloading the order form from
the website and posting it with a cheque for £15 (international
orders) or with cash (sterling).

However we recommend any cash is sent by recorded delivery.

Hope this helps.

Shaun
Smokin Vid Team

Old August 31st 04, 07:38 PM
Smokin Vid

We have had problems with the link to PayPal in the
past couple of days, however, I think you'll see that
the intended link is now re-established. It is now
much easier to order on-line.

On another note, it is worth mentioning (as it does
on the website) that we can only offer 'PAL' versions
of the DVD. It is unfortunate that we have not been
able to provide any NTSC versions. The reason is that
only the US and Japanese markets use NTSC. This is
a small proportion of our sales market and is uneconomical
due to the large minimum production volume offered
by our DVD supplier.

The DVD will play perfectly on all home computers with
DVD players but will appear in black and white on American/
Japanese T.V. sets. The problem is the same in Europe
but the other way round.

This is a dynamic, fast paced DVD (unlike some other
gliding DVDs) which gives a fantastic insight to a
fun and dramatic side of what is often portrayed as
a dull, old man's sport.

Order it, it's great, even if it's only viewable on
your PC!

JIM CROWHURST
smokinvid team

www.smokinvid.co.uk

Old August 31st 04, 08:46 PM
tango4

Post cash from SA and all that recorded delivery ( registered mail ) will
get you is a date when your money went missing!

:-)

Ian

Old August 31st 04, 10:25 PM
John Galloway

It took me just a few minutes to open a PayPal account
through the SmokingVid site and pay for a copy.

John Galloway

Old September 1st 04, 07:24 AM
Bruce Greeff

Smokin Vid wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to overwhelming interest, the Smokin Vid 2004
has
been re-released.

It looks like you have to have a Paypal account. Anyway
around that?
Maybe something similar to what Dr Jack uses?

Tony

Cynical but true sir...