Get a clue WAS The Trial and Conviction of Our Mr. Bush Jr. with"Bonus Pack!!!"

Old July 15th 09, 02:40 PM posted to us.military.army,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,misc.legal
David E. Powell

Default Get a clue WAS The Trial and Conviction of Our Mr. Bush Jr. with"Bonus Pack!!!"

On Jul 15, 3:45*am, "newspapers don't tell you about it, why do you
think that is soldier grunt?"
wrote:
More on Traitor Peenacker Cheney and Co.

“More likely, it was a plan to spy on some suspicious
American citizens or organizations, without telling the FBI.”

People that couldn't actually be arrested for something
because these were innocent Americans,

Um, dumb ass... the story that's being harangued in the media was
about Cheney looking into ways of assassinating Al Quaeda leaders,
after Sept. 11.

Of course they were planning to go after Al Quaeda after 9/11... and
everyone and their brother was too including the democrats. Because
they were Al Quaeda leadership and it was after 9/11. I really can't
believe that there are people like Chris Matthews with a bug in their
butts about it now. If you have him on tape from that time he was
screaming or the same thing on the air.

I swear if we had you pansies in the mid-late 1940s you'd be bitching
about the US going after Admiral Yamamoto's airplane in WW2 too, and
unlike the Al Quaeda punks at least Yamamoto put a Uniform on and
played things conventionally and was a regular soldier (or sailor) in
a mostly conventional war. You'd probably also be crapping your pants
over the British-backed operation which took out Reinard Heydrich
too.

Al Quaeda leadership ordered attacks which killed thousands of
Americans, and what, you think we should have air dropped Officer
Friendly into Tora Bora to serve an arrest warrant? You are a clown.
Go away.