I **warned** you guys that if you didn't shape up...

Old August 8th 03, 01:16 AM
Dave Anderson

I don't do snail-mail or write checks anymore. I don't think I even
remember how to do it. Something about a licking a stamp, and keeping a
balance.

"Montblack" wrote in message
.. .
("Dave Anderson" wrote)
Jim, just how does one donate the $buck to your campaign? You should

setup
a PayPal account or something similar.

From an earlier post:

("Jim Weir" wrote)
Donations of a buck a person gratefully accepted:

Jim Weir
GOLLY Campaign Committee
13993 Downwind Court
Grass Valley CA 95945

--
Montblack

Old August 8th 03, 01:52 AM
Bill Higdon

Del Rawlins wrote:
On 07 Aug 2003 10:50 AM, Jim Weir posted the following:

And I'd be honor-bound to send $99 of it back. I mean every word of
not taking more than $1 from ANY person or entity, no matter how large.

I'm thinking about sending you a buck, but as a member of the Alaskan
Independence Party, I want to know what you are planning to do about
closing California's porous borders. There are way too many
Californians up here already; something needs to be done on your end to
stem the tide, since the increased bag limits during hunting season have
not proven effective. 8^P

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/

Hey Del,
You just need a little rain like we get in the Pacific Northwet to wash
the riff raff back home where they belong.
Bill Higdon

Old August 8th 03, 03:34 AM
B2431

OTOH, if I don't even run, the chances are still slimmer {;-)

Jim

Jim, if I send you a dollar and you win will you do your best to overturn
California's idiotic gun laws?

If not, can you drop a house on Dianne Feinstein?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old August 8th 03, 05:47 AM
Jim Weir

I've made some reasonable rules for myself...one being $2 for "me and the wife"
or $4 for "me, the wife, and the two kids". When it comes to $100 for "me, the
wife, and the 98 kids", I draw the line. Somewhere around four kids, I think,
without more substantiation.

I just spent 12 hours standing up at the county fair gathering signatures. I am
absolutely dead on my honker. See youse guyzes tomorrow.

{;-)

Jim

Russell Kent

-If I send you $2 (one for me, one from my wife), will you spend both? Texas
being
-a community property state...
http://www.rst-engr.com
Old August 8th 03, 05:49 AM
Jim Weir

snicker

Jim

Barnyard BOb --

-
-
-And I'd be honor-bound to send $99 of it back. I mean every word of not
taking
-more than $1 from ANY person or entity, no matter how large.
-
-Jim
-++++++++++++++++++++++++
-
-I'm a tad over 200 lbs and out of shape.
-Is that getting close to a $1?
-
-
-Barnyard BOb --

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old August 8th 03, 05:50 AM
Jim Weir

One puts a dollar bill in an envelope and sends it along. As yet, the mails are
good for low $ values of cash.

Jim

"Dave Anderson"

-Jim, just how does one donate the $buck to your campaign? You should setup
-a PayPal account or something similar.
-
-I'm not even from California, but I admire your spunk, and that you have
-resisted the "I'm a white male so I must be an angry conservative
-Republican" siren song.
-

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old August 8th 03, 07:57 AM
pac plyer

Jim, throw my buck in the ring. Now, I know the political favors you
owe are starting to stack up.....But promise me that if you win and
Mayor Daley's plane from Chicago shows up, you will temporarily close
any reliever airport near his jet (like he did Miegs Field) for
national security reasons. Then when he trys to land in the bay area
or LA sic the Air National Guard F-16's on his butt, and have them
escort his pathetic plane out of the state.

If he comes back, have your neighbor Chuck Yeager threaten to do
airshows over his skyscrapers. That's all. Thanks Jim ;-)

Break a Leg,

pacplyer
Old August 8th 03, 01:42 PM
John Smith

Jim,
I worked in CA for a while last decade, and loved the climate
(meterological)
but not the other climate (political).
I own a very nice Springfield M1A NM target rifle that would get me thrown
in PRISON in CA for its mere possession ... based on its looks ... and only
its
looks.
I note that you are a democrat ... they are the ones in CA that enacted what
became known as the 'ugly gun laws'. I am neither D nor R ... both want to
make more laws, take my money and give it to folks that they think deserve
it
(which we called communism in the old days!), and otherwise violate my
constituional rights.
KennyP

"Jim Weir" wrote in message
I had a FFL in California and wholesale sold guns for ten years. I'm not

up to
speed on the current laws. What do you find idiotic?

Jim

Old August 8th 03, 02:33 PM
baltobernie

Hmmm,

One Buck Jim vs. Two Buck Chuck. Lemme think about it over the weekend.

Bernie

news