Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

Old June 13th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

on 6/12/2008 8:45 PM Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries said the following:
Rich Ahrens wrote:
on 6/12/2008 11:33 AM Jay Honeck said the following:
Maybe, but you seem excessively rabid about the topic...even to the
point of feeling it necessary to bring up his name and expressing
these views at Pilots of America in your short time there.
I commented on Bertie -- as a warning to all -- only after another
pilot posted that "Bertie" had joined POA. Funny how IMMEDIATELY
after that happened, "someone" hacked into POA and brought the
website down. Coincidence? Maybe.

Idiot.

BTW, Bertie, Jay's accusing you of DOSing his own site too. He's quite
the 133t technical dood. You obviously own him the way he's obsessing
about you over there...

Is he from Oklahoma too? pulls blanket over head

No, he's a cheesehead living in pork tenderloin country.
Old June 13th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Daedalus

Default LITS alert! Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:57:23 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:

In article , Maxwell says...

Seems the ass rubbing I have been giving Bertie the past couple of months
has served it purpose, in not only magnifying the symptoms of his social
illness, but his desperate need to moderate the group, and how low he is
willing to stoop succeed.

Over the period, he has answered as many a 100 posts in one evening, when as
little as a single and unrelated character was posted in reply, and as many
as 40, with not text at all. Simply because of his childish need to always
have the last word.

Through his tireless cross posting, he has attracted as least a half dozen
other "wanna be" trolls from some of the shallowest groups on the net.
Bringing what seems to me to be an unprecedented level of filth and
confusion with them.

If he didn't introduce forgery to RAP, certainly raised it to a new level,
by not only talking to himself to further his point of view, but attempting
to alienate long time posters from each other as well. Then repeatedly lying
about it.

So the good news to many is, that I will be posting a lot less in the
future, just as I have in the past week or so. But will be posting
occasional updates naming his sockpuppets and supporters. Sockpuppets
meaning those that engage him and his targets to further his cause, or other
identities he maintains to aid confusion. Supporters being the residents of
RAP that refuse to boycott him for his attacks not only on individuals, but
the harmony of the group in general. I intend to maintain this list weekly
or bi-weekly. It will be interesting to see if the contents of the list
change over the coming weeks. If your name is on the list, and you want it
off, stop feeding the *******.

For those of you that have insisted I am some type of problem child, and
have enjoyed taking my name in vane, nothing could be further from the
truth. Ever since the beginning, my goal has been to spot light this moron
and his socks, and hope the group in general would realize the need to
boycott him and anyone posting a serious reply to any of his messages.

Keep the personal emails coming, even though I don't have time to reply in
detail to every one of them, I do appreciate your input. If you haven't
written to me and would like to, my email is valid. Just remove the carats
^.

Best wishes to all that deserve them.
The REAL Maxwell

Pleece to be be adding moi to your lits

I belong on the support of Bunyips lits.

Jade

Berties Sockpuppets and Supporters Volume 1

Sockpuppets in no particular order -
gregvk
George
Stealth Pilot
More Flaps
Dudley
Rich Ahrens
Max Isn't Well
Rhonda Lee Kirk

Supporter in no particular order -
Tina
Robert Gary
Ted
Big John
Kloudy via AviationKB
Scott Skylane
Marty Shapiro
Blueskies
Frank Olson
Peter Dohm

Old June 13th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
mariposas rand mair fheal

wrote:

[...]

so more support hose than sock puppets?

arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven
Old June 13th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
muff528

"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in message
muff528 wrote:
the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

All it takes is coca cola.

Now there's some useful information but it's a couple of weeks too
late. Love-bug season is just about over.
TP

How's the weather down there?

I walked out the door here a few days ago, and I thought I was back in
Florida.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Muff Brother 1341

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will
scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will
refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he
will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is
explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell

HEY As$hQ1e !! (I'm not dis'n Rhonda, It's a MB thing. :-)

Getting hot, but hey, summer's coming. But it's prolly much cooler only a
half mile away (UP!). We seem to be getting into the summertime afternoon
thunder-shower routine here in Central Fla. It's about time though... we
really need the rain. What DZs did you frequent down here? We may have met
before. I spent most of my time at Z-hills or Lk Wales.

Blue Skies, TonyP.

Old June 14th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Idiot.

The great thing about you, Rich, is that you are so good at proving my
points about trolls and the sorry state of this group. You and your
"buddies" are nothing if not consistent.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 14th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 6/13/2008 8:47 PM Jay Honeck said the following:
Idiot.

The great thing about you, Rich, is that you are so good at proving my
points about trolls and the sorry state of this group. You and your
"buddies" are nothing if not consistent.

The great thing about you, Jay, is your consistent cluelessness. You
just never get it.

And you're still an idiot.
Old June 15th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

muff528 wrote:
[...]

The coldest August I ever spent was long ass climbs to altitude,
sitting by the open door in a DC-3 circling over Galveston, turning
blue and hypoxic for the formation jumps for the Texas big way
record...and worrying about condensation in my HI8 camcorder.

Sometimes I almost miss it.
Old June 15th 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
muff528

wrote in message
On Jun 13, 5:22 pm, "muff528" wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in

The coldest August I ever spent was long ass climbs to altitude,
sitting by the open door in a DC-3 circling over Galveston, turning
blue and hypoxic for the formation jumps for the Texas big way
record...and worrying about condensation in my HI8 camcorder.

Sometimes I almost miss it.

sometimes?!? ...........almost?!?.... ;-)

Yeah, for me that was one of the best things about DC-3 loads. Nice long
ride to jump altitude that covered a lot more real estate than the turbines.
I seem to remember a DC-3 from Texas visiting occasionally. Can't remember
where or which plane. I vaguely remember invasion stripes and brown paint
but I may be confusing that with another. I do remember "Lady Luck". I think
that one was from Texas too, but it had brown camo paint. I know that some
of the 3's that were used as jump ships were repainted from time to time for
movies, etc. My home DZ acquired a newly refurbished DC-3 in early 1993,
IIRC. Unfortunately, after losing an engine just after take-off , it did a
gear-up landing in a field, skidded sideways across a roadbed and ended up 2
or 3 rows into an orange grove a few months later (no serious injuries) and
was scrapped. At the time it crashed you could still smell the new paint so
it wasn't there long. I remember jump ticket prices went to $13 for 13,500
ft. but we usually went to 15k. A great deal while it lasted! I took a few
photos of it before (and after) it crashed. I'll scan and post them on the
binaries if I can find them. Beautiful plane.

BS, TP

Old June 15th 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

muff528 wrote:
[...]

I was so busy trying to find the card with my number, I forgot all about
a proper greeting.

Hey Asshole!!!! (Not quite the same effect in writing as when screamed
to someone across the parking lot, eh?)

Getting hot, but hey, summer's coming. But it's prolly much cooler
only a half mile away (UP!). We seem to be getting into the
summertime afternoon thunder-shower routine here in Central Fla.

Here's what's weird: for a few days in May, New Jersey was
indistinguishable from Florida. The weather is very strange up here at
the moment.

It's
about time though... we really need the rain. What DZs did you
frequent down here?

I lived in DeLand from '99 to '06, and I worked as a manifestor at the
dz from '99 to '01. I worked the '99 Nationals at Sebastian. I
occasionally popped in to visit TK at ZHills.

We may have met before. I spent most of my time
at Z-hills or Lk Wales.

I think I've been to Lake Wales twice. Nice dz, but the drive to there
from Sebastian is not one I'd want to make at night.

Blue Skies, TonyP.

And to you.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Old June 16th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
muff528

"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in message
I was so busy trying to find the card with my number, I forgot all about a
proper greeting.

Hey Asshole!!!! (Not quite the same effect in writing as when screamed to
someone across the parking lot, eh?)

........or while pushing a cart through Walmart or while strolling through
the local county fair! :-)
Always catches me by surprise when I'm off the DZ.

Here's what's weird: for a few days in May, New Jersey was
indistinguishable from Florida. The weather is very strange up here at the
moment.

ONLY the weather?!? :-) .........Probably Global Climate
Change.........it'll pass.

I lived in DeLand from '99 to '06, and I worked as a manifestor at the dz
from '99 to '01. I worked the '99 Nationals at Sebastian. I occasionally
popped in to visit TK at ZHills.

I began jumping more and more infrequently in the early 2000s and rarely get
by a DZ anymore. Ahh, yes!.....Sebastian!......paradise! I made special
trips to Sebastian, usually on holiday weekends, especially for the SBI
beach jumps. Fantastic view getting out a couple of miles out over the ocean
and landing on that little strip of beach by the bar. Also, kinda strange
looking from the airport out across the barrier islands to the ocean and
seeing 2 or 3 waterspouts forming while lining up to board the plane. No one
else seemed concerned so I didn't worry.... too much. I usually tried to
follow that old adage......."It's better to be on the ground wishing you
were 'up there' than to be in the sky wishing you were on the ground!"

I think I've been to Lake Wales twice. Nice dz, but the drive to there
from Sebastian is not one I'd want to make at night.

Yeah, Hwy 60 is a long, lonely road at night with some very deep ditches on
either side.....probably full of gators.

Blue Skies, TonyP.