"...but I don't have a lathe."

Old September 10th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

Default "...but I don't have a lathe."

RST Engineering wrote:
Most owners of RCHs that I've known are truly imperial.

Jim

A true BCH is finer.

Old avionics adage: when in doubt tune for maximum flame and minimum
smoke.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 10th 08, 07:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

stol wrote:
Ok. I probably shouldn't post this but................

A few years back during a rather wild party at my house that same
topic came up. Keep in mind this is entirely "un scientific".... I had
5 girls donate samples. 2 blondes, one redhead, one brunette and an
asian, And I mean jet black hair... I am a machinist and I got out
my tenths mic and went to work. The one blonde was .0035, the other
one was.0032. Red head was right at .0039 and the asian was .0042.
The red one was by far the smoothest feeling. The smallest hair blonde
was a true blonde, the other one had a darker tint . Read into this as
you see fit but that was the results..

God why did I just disclose that ????

B.

Disclose??? Hell if this were me, I'd still be bragging...

Tony
Old September 10th 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Andy Asberry[_2_]

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 18:51:00 -0700 (PDT), stol
wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:37*am, "RST Engineering" wrote:
How many RCH in a skoosh?

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."

Ok. I probably shouldn't post this but................

A few years back during a rather wild party at my house that same
topic came up. Keep in mind this is entirely "un scientific".... I had
5 girls donate samples. 2 blondes, one redhead, one brunette and an
asian, And I mean jet black hair... I am a machinist and I got out
my tenths mic and went to work. The one blonde was .0035, the other
one was.0032. Red head was right at .0039 and the asian was .0042.
The red one was by far the smoothest feeling. The smallest hair blonde
was a true blonde, the other one had a darker tint . Read into this as
you see fit but that was the results..

God why did I just disclose that ????

B.

If you didn't collect the samples, there is no chain of evidence.
Results are tainted. You'll have perform it all over again...for
science.

--Andy Asberry--
------Texas-----
Old September 14th 08, 09:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Ok. I probably shouldn't post this but................

Wow.
Once in a while you do get things right!

Guess it's true even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then.

Congrats.

A few years back during a rather wild party at my house that same
topic came up. Keep in mind this is entirely "un scientific".... I had
5 girls donate samples. 2 blondes, one redhead, one brunette and an
asian, And I mean jet black hair... I am a machinist and I got out
my tenths mic and went to work. The one blonde was .0035, the other
one was.0032. Red head was right at .0039 and the asian was .0042.
The red one was by far the smoothest feeling. The smallest hair blonde
was a true blonde, the other one had a darker tint . Read into this as
you see fit but that was the results..

God why did I just disclose that ????

B.

Cause you're an off topic freaking idiot?

This is rec.aviation.HOMEBUILT

For respect, feel free to post in.....

rec.fruitloop.legend.in.own.mind

Tailwinds,

- Barnyard BOb -

Old September 16th 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
stol

On Sep 14, 2:25*am, Barnyard BOb wrote:
[...]

Barnyard BLOB has returned..... This going to be fun
too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old September 18th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ed

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 03:25:23 -0500, Barnyard BOb

[...]

Bob, is that an interanally or externally generated tailwind?
Old September 18th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ed

wrote:

This is rec.aviation.HOMEBUILT

For respect, feel free to post in.....

rec.fruitloop.legend.in.own.mind

Tailwinds,

- Barnyard BOb -

Bob, are your tailwilnds internally or externally generated?

Ed Sullivan, the curmudge
Old September 20th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jerry wass

wrote:

This is rec.aviation.HOMEBUILT

For respect, feel free to post in.....

rec.fruitloop.legend.in.own.mind

Tailwinds,

- Barnyard BOb -

Bob, are your tailwilnds internally or externally generated?

Ed Sullivan, the curmudge

I liked your first spelling better--interanally--G Jerry

Why is Soaring declining f.blair Soaring 266 February 7th 09 01:58 PM
Antique ex-freon now used as air compressor seen this type? Jason D. Home Built 12 November 17th 04 04:07 PM
Non-Flying Ladders Veeduber Home Built 5 July 10th 04 05:15 AM
Lathe Help Bruce A. Frank Home Built 15 February 7th 04 10:05 AM