Rogue's Gallery Update -- Talk about diversity!

Old May 2nd 05, 04:29 PM
Peter R.

Jay wrote:

That's odd. There's a Baron in there that makes the total three.

Apologies for my incomplete quoting. You actually have four
Beechcraft in your gallery, not three. I'll leave it up to you to find
the missing aircraft.

AHEM indeed ...

--
Peter

Old May 3rd 05, 03:46 AM
Jack Allison

Now here's someone with way too much time on their hands :-) Paul, you
crack me up.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old May 3rd 05, 04:45 AM
Montblack

("Jack Allison" wrote)
Now here's someone with way too much time on their hands :-) Paul, you
crack me up.

Rosie O'Donnell was on Hallmark Hall of Fame (unwatchable) - Margene and I
usually watch those specials together on Sunday nights. - I gave it a good
half hour, then bailed to the computer room.

http://pressroom.hallmark.com/hhof_riding_the_bus.html

Jay did all the list work, I simply held down the Backspace and/or Delete
buttons. No typing, just lining up the plane names. Eight minutes tops -
well, plus a while to root around the Noon Patrol's web page.

Montblack
"I've always wanted to direct"

Old May 3rd 05, 04:55 AM
Flyingmonk

Jay,

I've got a pic of Hughes 300C on the way, and one of me flying my
brother in for his outdoor wedding. He's a lawman now.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone.

Old May 3rd 05, 06:01 AM
Jack Allison

Montblack wrote:
Rosie O'Donnell was on Hallmark Hall of Fame (unwatchable) - Margene and
I usually watch those specials together on Sunday nights. - I gave it a
good half hour, then bailed to the computer room.

Ah...good call. I don't watch much TV as it is but if Rosie came on,
I'd be reaching for the remote really quickly. Gag...

Jay did all the list work, I simply held down the Backspace and/or
Delete buttons. No typing, just lining up the plane names. Eight minutes
tops - well, plus a while to root around the Noon Patrol's web page.

What? You didn't verify his obvious Piper bias? Did he bribe you with
offers of free food/drink while at OSH?

Hey, I'm the only Arrow owner on the site...for whatever that's
worth...yes, I know, not much.

Old May 3rd 05, 06:06 AM
BTIZ

Jay... I think you left out the Piper Pawnee, PA-25-235, and the Blanik
L-23, called a "Super Blanik"

Bill T

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Wow. When we started the Rogue's Gallery -- a webpage where aviation
newsgroup aficionados can post pictures of our aircraft, in an effort to
get to know one another better -- I had no idea this thing would
eventually grow to encompass 32 different makes of aircraft!

More amazingly, within those 32 makes there are FIFTY TWO different models
represented by pilots in the Gallery. (And I'm not even counting the dozen
or so plane Badwater Bill has in his listing...) We are nothing if not a
diverse group, flying everything from World War I homebuilt replicas, to
P-51 Mustangs, to Mitsubishi MU-2 mini-airliners.

Here are the new additions/updates for April:

-- From Sacramento, CA -- Jack Allison's beautiful new Piper Arrow...

-- From Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada -- David Gamblin's terrific
Cessna 172 Skyhawk...

-- From St. Charles, Missouri -- Brian Larkin's fabulous Piper Archer...

-- From Michigan, Bryan Martin's awesome Zenith Zodiac...

-- From Virginia, Ron & Margy Natalie's incredible Ryan Navion...

And I just realized that I never uploaded the new pix of Mike Rappaport's
Helio Courier panel. Sorry, Mike -- I'll get your listing updated ASAP.

See these, and many more, at http://alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

For those who are interested, here is the breakdown of aircraft in the
gallery:

Make
Model
Number

Aeronca
Champ
1

Aeronca Total
1

Albrecht
Sea Rey
1

Albrecht Total
1

Aviat
Husky
1

Aviat Total

1

Beech
Baron
1

Beech
Debonair
1

Beech
Sundowner
1

Beech Total
3

Bell
Baby Belle
1

Bell Total

1

Bowers
Fly Baby
1

Bowers Total
1

Cessna
150
3

Cessna
170
1

Cessna
172
8

Cessna
182
5

Cessna
206
2

Cessna
310
1

Cessna
172RG
1

Cessna Total
21

Diamond
DA20
1

Diamond Total
1

ERCO
Ercoupe
2

ERCO Total
2

Extra
300
1

Extra Total

1

Fairchild
F24
1

Fairchild Total
1

Grob
103
1

Grob Total

1

Grumman
Tiger
2

Grumman Total
2

Hatz
CB1
1

Hatz Total

1

Helio
Courier
1

Helio Total

1

Johnson
Rocket
1

Johnson Total
1

Jungster
2
1

Jungster Total
1

Maule
M-7
2

Maule Total
2

M-D
600
1

M-D Total

1

Mitsubishi
MU-2
1

Mitsubishi Total
1

Mooney
M20
3

Mooney Total
3

Neiuport
Replica
1

Neiuport Total
1

North American
P-51 Mustang
1

North American Total
1

Piel
Super Emeraude
1

Piel Total

1

Piper
140
3

Piper
180
5

Piper
Apache
1

Piper
Archer
5

Piper
Arrow
1

Piper
Aztec
1

Piper
Cub
1

Piper
Pathfinder
1

Piper
Saratoga
1

Piper
Tripacer
2

Piper
Warrior
3

Piper Total

24

Pitts
Special
1

Pitts Total

1

Robinson
R22
1

Robinson Total
1

Rutan
Long EZ
1

Rutan Total
1

Ryan
Navion
2

Ryan Total

2

Vans
RV-4
2

Vans
RV-6
1

Vans
RV-8
1

Vans Total

4

Waco
YMF
1

Waco Total
1

Zenith
801
1

Zenith
Zodiac
1

Zenith Total
2

Want *YOUR* pride and joy listed in the Rogue's Gallery? Simply send
some pix of you and your bird to me at . You can
send them in pretty much any format, although .jpeg is the norm. Be sure
to list where you're based, how long you've been in the newsgroups, if
you've been to OSH, all those kinds of details really help flesh out your
biography.

Blue skies!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 3rd 05, 06:45 AM
Montblack

("Jack Allison" wrote)
[snip]
Hey, I'm the only Arrow owner on the site...

And not a single Vans RV-7. I found that odd.

Wish I could have made it Ercoupe #3.
Too much of a project ...$$$$$.

Montblack
Still propless
Old May 3rd 05, 02:07 PM
Jay Honeck

Well, I guess that's what happens when you're counting things "by hand"
while working...

The phone musta rang when I got to your page!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 3rd 05, 04:13 PM
Peter R.

Jay wrote:

Well, I guess that's what happens when you're counting things "by

hand"
while working...

I understand. Thirty two aircraft is a lot of aircraft to try to count
by hand. Even if you used your feet, you still come up short by 12
digits.

--
Peter
BE35 owner who was not counted. I guess a more southerly route across