Was Bill Colby Murdered?

Old October 10th 11, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics
Quaalude

Default Was Bill Colby Murdered?

"I'm referring now to a very brave man, CIA Director Bill Colby, whose
very dearest friend approached us in the mid-90s. And the week that we
were going to have a meeting - listen carefully -- the week we were
going to have a meeting with this former CIA Director who had been on
the inside of these covert operations, where he was going to transfer
to our group $50 million in funding...as well as existing
extraterrestrial energy devices that were functional. They found him
floating down the Potomac River."

http://www.archive.org/details/WhyWasFormerCiaDirectorWilliamColbyAssassinated
Old October 10th 11, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics
Tom[_15_]

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:11:58 -0400, Quaalude wrote:

"I'm referring now to a very brave man, CIA Director Bill Colby, whose
very dearest friend approached us in the mid-90s. And the week that we
were going to have a meeting - listen carefully -- the week we were
going to have a meeting with this former CIA Director who had been on
the inside of these covert operations, where he was going to transfer
to our group $50 million in funding...as well as existing
extraterrestrial energy devices that were functional. They found him
floating down the Potomac River."

http://www.archive.org/details/WhyWasFormerCiaDirectorWilliamColbyAssassinated

Very believable account as I know Greer and I knew Colby. No doubt in my
mind he was assassinated.
Old October 10th 11, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics
Keith Willshaw[_3_]

Tom wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:11:58 -0400, Quaalude wrote:

"I'm referring now to a very brave man, CIA Director Bill Colby,
whose very dearest friend approached us in the mid-90s. And the week
that we were going to have a meeting - listen carefully -- the week
we were going to have a meeting with this former CIA Director who
had been on the inside of these covert operations, where he was
going to transfer to our group $50 million in funding...as well as
existing extraterrestrial energy devices that were functional. They
found him floating down the Potomac River."

http://www.archive.org/details/WhyWasFormerCiaDirectorWilliamColbyAssassinated

Very believable account as I know Greer and I knew Colby. No doubt in
my mind he was assassinated.

Get real. he was 76 years old and had left the CIA 20 years before his
death.

Keith

Old October 11th 11, 04:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics
nemo outis

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:48:04 +0100, Keith Willshaw wrote:

Tom wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:11:58 -0400, Quaalude wrote:

"I'm referring now to a very brave man, CIA Director Bill Colby,
whose very dearest friend approached us in the mid-90s. And the week
that we were going to have a meeting - listen carefully -- the week
we were going to have a meeting with this former CIA Director who
had been on the inside of these covert operations, where he was
going to transfer to our group $50 million in funding...as well as
existing extraterrestrial energy devices that were functional. They
found him floating down the Potomac River."

http://www.archive.org/details/WhyWasFormerCiaDirectorWilliamColbyAssassinated

Very believable account as I know Greer and I knew Colby. No doubt in
my mind he was assassinated.

Get real. he was 76 years old and had left the CIA 20 years before his
death. Now blow me or I'll **** my pants.

Keith The Lonely Penis

Ohh Mr. Lonely, oh so lonely...
Old October 11th 11, 07:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics
Tom[_15_]

Tom wrote:
[...]

Keith must be suffering from serious psychological issues.

My advise: Obtain a large bottle of something strong and drink way too
much of it. Mail your house keys back to the landlord, and your car keys
back to the dealer.

Then ride a bus and fill out your application at Wendys.

Take your burger money and purchase as much psychiatric assistance as
$100 will buy.