Casa, Australia

Old December 1st 03, 01:47 AM
anon

Default Casa, Australia

For you to find this story funny you need to be aware the reputation that
CASA as 'non listening' towards the piloting community.

I was just looking around the internet to try to find some videos or dvd's
that might be interesting to watch on aviation matters and stopped at the
Airservices Australia web site. I found 'library' web page and looked for
videos/dvd's at first with no search phrase, because I just wanted a list to
look at. Typically the web site sucks, and did not have a list of any kind
but required a search phrase, not returning anything at all with a blank
phrase. So a searched on 'a'. This had the desired effect and returned a
long list.

The first title that I looked at was about 'aviation accidents';
description...."all about unusual accidents" it went on .....*50 minutes
VHS* .

The second title was 'It's all about attitude'; description "about how
attitude can affect bla bla".... *15 minutes VHS* .

The third was 'It's your call' ; and I thought 'oh good, something about
radio calls'..."How you should handle telephone calls" went the description.
*15 Minutes VHS* ('really short' I was thinking)

The last one I looked at was 'The Really Angry customer', and I thought 'oh
another in house training video, on how to handle angry
customers'........You guessed it ...* 14 * minutes VHS.

I can just see them hanging up on us now!... hahhhhahhaha

I wonder what the last item might be? The 'how to handle really angry
customer phrase'... "?*ck Off" . ...1 Second.

Australia Badwater Bill Home Built 18 January 3rd 05 03:57 AM
Australia commits to 'son of star wars' David Bromage Military Aviation 4 July 9th 04 01:19 AM
Australia to participate in US missile defence program David Bromage Military Aviation 40 December 13th 03 01:52 PM
Australia" light aircraft permitted unfettered access to commercial airspace Larry Dighera Piloting 3 November 29th 03 08:51 AM
Australia tries to rewrite history of Vietnam War Evan Brennan Military Aviation 34 July 18th 03 11:45 PM