Someone using my name posting on forums

Old November 18th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Someone using my name posting on forums

On Nov 18, 11:35*am, Gezellig wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 04:46:21 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:
I think the above post just about sums up what this forum has become,
so without further exchange from me at least I think the time has
arrived for me as an individual at least to extricate myself from
whatever it is that's going on here and leave you and whoever else
here is associated with you to do here as you wish without further
response to your baiting, and now open threats .
Most of us came here for aviation discussion. Obviously the venue has
changed.
Enjoy what you have created here..........among yourselves .
Dudley Henriques

Sorry to see you go but it would be a lie to say you weren't part of the
{your own} problem.

The is no problem as you call it, and I'm not going anywhere, just
getting a bit more selective about who I engage with on these forums.
Good luck with your flying.
DH

Someone using my name posting on forums Dudley Henriques[_2_] Owning 6 November 19th 08 04:07 AM
Someone using my name posting on forums Dudley Henriques[_2_] Piloting 15 November 18th 08 04:35 PM
Someone using my name posting on forums Dudley Henriques[_2_] Home Built 5 November 18th 08 01:26 AM
Other Forums Marco Leon Piloting 22 March 6th 07 07:10 PM
Are the Simflight forums down?? Chuck Dreier Simulators 6 November 14th 04 03:02 PM