Artificial Moon, Iapetus And George Lucas' Star Wars ?

Old October 15th 11, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,alt.astronomy
Quaalude

Default Artificial Moon, Iapetus And George Lucas' Star Wars ?

"OK, let¡¦s begin with the big one: what the hell is Iapetus!?
Actually, it¡¦s easier to begin with what it¡¦s not: apparently, a
natural untouched moon ¡K."

"An entire spaceship world ¡K trapped in orbit ¡K around Saturn...

"An irregularly shaped, Iapetus-sized body is something quite unusual
in the solar system"

"Now that we have identified several striking areas on Iapetus -- each
exhibiting large-scale, unquestionably geometric surface features,
which, together, present a highly provocative case for intelligent
construction"

"The remains of a deep, massive ¡§equatorial reinforcing ring¡¨ -- which
was used to literally join the two hemispheres of this ¡§artificial
moon¡¨ together!

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon3.htm
Old October 15th 11, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,alt.astronomy
Hagar[_3_]

"Quaalude" wrote in message

I should have known ... this is vintage Hoaxland.

Old October 15th 11, 05:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Sam

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 08:55:51 -0700, Hagar wrote:

"Quaalude" wrote in message

Snipped:

"OK, let¡¦s begin with the big one: what the hell is Iapetus!?
Actually, it¡¦s easier to begin with what it¡¦s not: apparently, a
natural untouched moon ¡K."

"An entire spaceship world ¡K trapped in orbit ¡K around Saturn...

"An irregularly shaped, Iapetus-sized body is something quite unusual
in the solar system"

"Now that we have identified several striking areas on Iapetus -- each
exhibiting large-scale, unquestionably geometric surface features,
which, together, present a highly provocative case for intelligent
construction"

"The remains of a deep, massive ¡§equatorial reinforcing ring¡¨ -- which
was used to literally join the two hemispheres of this ¡§artificial
moon¡¨ together!

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon3.htm

I should have known ... this is vintage Hoaxland.

Care to elaborate or shall we simply accept that this was a hit 'n run
troll
Old October 15th 11, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Hagar[_3_]

"Sam" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 08:55:51 -0700, Hagar wrote:

"Quaalude" wrote in message

Snipped:

[...]

You can do with it whatever you want ... Hoaxland is the same dude
who also still clings to the "Face on Mars" phenomena, complete
with all the mathematical coincidences and pyramids of Cydonia,
which has long since de-bunked by close-up satellite photos.

He was wrong then, which pretty much assures that he's wrong now.
He does know how to spin a grand tale and sell subject related books
to the true, albeit witless, believers.

Old October 15th 11, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Sam

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:30:27 -0700, Hagar wrote:

"Sam" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 08:55:51 -0700, Hagar wrote:

"Quaalude" wrote in message

Snipped:

[...]

Thank you!

Hoaxland is the same dude who also still clings to the "Face on
Mars" phenomena, complete with all the mathematical coincidences
and pyramids of Cydonia, which has long since de-bunked by close-up
satellite photos.

Cite, please.

He was wrong then, which pretty much assures that he's wrong now.
He does know how to spin a grand tale and sell subject related books
to the true, albeit witless, believers.

Let me proffer that witless is closely aligned with a lack of evidence
supplanted only with an author's opinion. ;0)

Mr. Hoagland otoh uses NASA and NASA related imagery, quotes dozens of
sources for corroboration and enjoys an academic and professional
background which has been on public display for over 20 years.

I find it best, when confronted with a question such as Quaalude's
"Artificial Moon, Iapetus And George Lucas' Star Wars??" to take time
to read the material, search for corroboration or dissent and weight
accordingly. Followed by carefully controlled release of the acquired
data.

Think fine dining instead of drive by fast food.

Old October 15th 11, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Sam

"Sam" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 08:55:51 -0700, Hagar wrote:

"Quaalude" wrote in message

Snipped:

[...]

twerp who likes mouthing off like one of those kids that throws a bag
of flaming dog**** on someone's door step, rings the doorbell and
runs away.

Cruel.

But true :0)
Old October 15th 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Hagar[_3_]

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:10:05 -0400, Tom wrote:

twerp who likes mouthing off like one of those kids that throws a bag
of flaming dog**** on someone's door step, rings the doorbell and
runs away.

**** you, in the nose, on the horse you rode in with. I have read
everything Hoaxland has written, ok almost everything...ok I read
forums...one forum...and there a dude said what I said and he was
right.

That's two of us. He reads the forum too.

So there ****face, evidence and corroboration. finger
Old October 15th 11, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Tom[_18_]

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:19:55 -0400, Hagar wrote:

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:10:05 -0400, Tom wrote:

twerp who likes mouthing off like one of those kids that throws a bag
of flaming dog**** on someone's door step, rings the doorbell and
runs away.

**** you, in the nose, on the horse you rode in with. I have read
everything Hoaxland has written, ok almost everything...ok I read
forums...one forum...and there a dude said what I said and he was
right.

That's two of us. He reads the forum too.

Yeah yeah these Usenet newsgroups are full of assclowns whose entire
base of knowledge was handed to them instead of rationally,
intellectually acquired. So wtf else is new, it's a military thing
"Kill this, bomb that, don't think, do.." mentality.

So there ****face, evidence and corroboration. finger

You pinned me man, with like, dude, pins n things.
--
"NO GUM !!" she screamed violently.
Old October 15th 11, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 10/15/2011 11:05 AM, Quaalude wrote:
"OK, let¡¦s begin with the big one: what the hell is Iapetus!?
Actually, it¡¦s easier to begin with what it¡¦s not: apparently, a
natural untouched moon ¡K."

I'd have to take a Qualude to read this....

"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl