VP-2 Plans

Old April 9th 07, 12:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
kansaswildman

Default VP-2 Plans

I found a set of plans on the net. I was wondering if anybody had a vp-2
that wasn't finished yet and would be willing to part with it fairly
reasonable. I am currently implementing the plans into AutoCad/Solidworks.
If you are interested in them for reference only...let me know.

The plans for the vp-2 are at:
http://www.wingsforum.com/aircraft/V...2%20Plans.html

Old April 9th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

On Apr 9, 4:50 am, "kansaswildman" u33175@uwe wrote:
I found a set of plans on the net. I was wondering if anybody had a vp-2
that wasn't finished yet and would be willing to part with it fairly
reasonable. I am currently implementing the plans into AutoCad/Solidworks.
If you are interested in them for reference only...let me know.

The plans for the vp-2 are at:http://www.wingsforum.com/aircraft/V...2%20Plans.html

....yes, and when this page loads, it attempts to load a trojan,
Exploit_BO, in one of its more virulent iterations, onto your
computer, which in turn makes anyone running MSIE vulnerable to
downloads, trojans and other assorted unpleasant and destructive
behavior.

thanks anyway.

Old April 9th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"olympusE1" wrote

...yes, and when this page loads, it attempts to load a trojan,
Exploit_BO, in one of its more virulent iterations, onto your
computer, which in turn makes anyone running MSIE vulnerable to
downloads, trojans and other assorted unpleasant and destructive
behavior.

thanks anyway.

Is someone going to report this to the jerk's ISP, at least? Is there
anything else that can be done?
--
Jim in NC

Old April 9th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ray[_2_]

It's not his fault. The entire Wingsforum site/host is attempting to run
this script. McAffe identifies it as low risk, I've been seeing it pop up on
a number of web sites. Blame the host in this case, not the message author.

"olympusE1" wrote

Old April 10th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Darrel Toepfer

"olympusE1" wrote:

http://www.wingsforum.com/aircraft/V...2%20Plans.html

....yes, and when this page loads, it attempts to load a trojan,
Exploit_BO, in one of its more virulent iterations, onto your
computer, which in turn makes anyone running MSIE vulnerable to
downloads, trojans and other assorted unpleasant and destructive
behavior.

thanks anyway.
--

70 pages of .jpg's... Just turn off Active X...
Old April 10th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
kansaswildman via AviationKB.com

I didn't have any trouble with the website....and I run Norton. I have not
received any trojans or viruses at all. I actually got the website from
another forum that I a associated with. If anyone has gotten a virus because
of this...I am really sorry.

Old April 10th 07, 11:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ray[_2_]

"kansaswildman via AviationKB.com" u33175@uwe wrote in message

...yes, and when this page loads, it attempts to load a trojan,
Exploit_BO, in one of its more virulent iterations, onto your
computer, which in turn makes anyone running MSIE vulnerable to
downloads, trojans and other assorted unpleasant and destructive
behavior.

thanks anyway.

I've found this script execution on almost every aviation forum running
PhhBB forum hosting software. I don't know if it's really loading this
portal for trojans or not. Just the past day or so a new variant
Exploit-ANIfile.c has shown up on some of them also. The actual plans JPG's
if you want them are virus free and any good modern virus software should
keep you safe from the site itself.

Old April 11th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Roberto Waltman

"kansaswildman" u33175@uwe wrote:
I found a set of plans on the net. I was wondering if anybody had a vp-2
that wasn't finished yet

I "found" a set of VP-2 plans on the net ...
Is this Mr. Peyton Gentry aka Sean Ross aka Lamar Sherwood aka
airwolf3117 aka coconutcowboy2002 again?
Then better keep away ...

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group,
return address is invalid ]

Long EZ plans, Mini IMP plans, F4U Corsair plans, materials, instruments for sale reader Home Built 1 January 26th 11 01:40 AM
JM-2 plans? Capt.Doug Home Built 0 January 4th 07 02:17 AM
Duster Plans For Sale - BJ-1b fullsize sailplane plans WoodHawk Soaring 0 April 25th 05 04:37 AM
WTB Plans kalfreds0412 Aviation Marketplace 0 February 10th 05 08:06 PM
want to trade 601 plans for 701 plans [email protected] Home Built 0 January 27th 05 07:50 PM