MILLIONAIRE showers with LADYbug!

Old April 15th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default MILLIONAIRE showers with LADYbug!

Dear Internet Marketer,
Stephan Ducharme here,

Here is how to attain freedom with your PC!

This short story will make you realize that you are so close to freedom if you have a PC (which is obviously the case). So let me show you how to reach freedom with it:

This morning, there was a Ladybug in the shower floor.

I looked at it and it made me realize that most people are in the same situation as that Ladybug.

She felt secure on the floor ... until I turned on the shower and water started to fall on the floor. Then she got scared and she flew on top of the shampoo bottle. But her wings could have carried her out of the bathroom window. She could have flown wherever she wanted. But like most people, we simply climb to the closest step.

So what happened to her right after really scared me.

When the water started to bounce off my head onto the shampoo bottle, she panicked and to my amazement, she flew back to the floor where she once found security!!!

Don’t we do that?

So that is the reason why you haven’t succeeded yet!

The bottle of shampoo simply was not the right destination.

Are you doing the good thing online to make any money? 95% of the websites you have seen don’t make money. If you copy them, you won’t succeed and first thing you’ll know, you’ll be back to your 8to5 job, frustrated!

You have seen lots of offers on how to make money with your PC, but for having bought a lot of programs myself and for being online for years, I know that very few teachers will show you the correct and complete way. There exist 9 simple steps and if I don’t show you each one, then it may take you years to discover them on your own.

A man called me last week saying he has been online since 1998 and like a lot of people that have been online for many years, he still hasn’t figured it out.

Once you have read my 9 steps, you will know where the window to your freedom is.

Click he http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=32181

Caring for your success,

Stephan Ducharme, The FreeAdGuru

www.MoneyHome.com
www.FreeAdGuru.com
www.MyAffiliateFinder.com
www.ContactThem.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060401062731C3t6ZxN4