Quack, quack! It's all about credibility you don't have, Duckboy!

Old December 11th 03, 08:08 PM

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 14:17:22 +0000,
wrote:

:In article Z9Wyb.278857$ao4.989051@attbi_s51,
:Juan..E.-Jimenez b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote:
:Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!
:
:
:
:
on't forget, we're *still* waiting for the proof that YOU'LL never show -- the
roof that you are *not* a liar and a fraud, yourself, Jimmy, baby.
:
:You have repeatedly claimed that Chuck either:
: A) Wasn't at SNF at all
: B) Was there, but didn't have any vehicle there
: C) Was there with a vehicle, but didn't own it.
:
:You made the claim; the onus is on _you_ to provide proof.
:
:If you don't have proof, you're a fraud.
:
:If you're wrong, you're a liar.
:
:Your ONGOING REFUSAL to address this issue goes to _your_ credibility.
:
:At this point, you *don't* have ANY credibility on this issue, and as a
:result of -that-, your credibility on _anything_else_ is also called into
:question.
:
:And the available evidence says that you're a LIAR AND A FRAUD.
:
:
:Now, *prove*me*wrong*. If you _CAN_.
:
:Show your proof.
:
:If you can't/won't, you *are* _what_you_claim_ Chuck is.
:

"Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud"

Yes? And your point is?

When you state the obvious, a simple fact that everyone accepts as a
basic part of reality, it's not an argument. At most it's the opening
of an argument, the basis on which you intend to build your point.
"The sun comes up in the east" needs to be followed with a
conclusion, like "THERFORE, you should try to live to the east of
where you work, so the sun will be at your back during your drive to
and from work"

I don't think anyone can disagree with your opening statment, it's
where you go with it that's the question.

Old December 12th 03, 03:57 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

jaun has his own Dodge Ram for sale, wonder if the title is in his name ?
LOL!!!

Chuck S RAH-15/1

Old December 12th 03, 04:24 PM
cj

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in
message ...
jaun has his own Dodge Ram for sale, wonder if the title is in his

name ?
LOL!!!

Chuck S RAH-15/1

Nope - according to his ad in dfw.forsale, he still owes $8,600 on it,
so the "pink slip" would be in the lienholder's name. Maybe he's
jealous that you have title?

- cj

In the last week he's also put up a monitor, a basketball hoop, and a
box of Pergo flooring.

Old December 12th 03, 09:09 PM
RR Urban

jaun has his own Dodge Ram for sale, wonder if the title is in his

name ?
LOL!!!

Chuck S RAH-15/1

Nope - according to his ad in dfw.forsale, he still owes $8,600 on it,
so the "pink slip" would be in the lienholder's name. Maybe he's
jealous that you have title?

- cj

In the last week he's also put up a monitor, a basketball hoop, and a
box of Pergo flooring.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Geez...
How can a guy/gal not like RAH?

Even a DFW total asshole can't escape scrutiny.

Barnyard BOb --

Old December 13th 03, 02:00 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , RR Urban says...

Even a DFW total asshole can't escape scrutiny.

Hey Unk
I went to the for sale group and sure enough jaun was there and he posted
something that made me fall off my chair.Here it is word for word:

jaun said

I've run into the morons selling speakers from their car in the DFW
Metroplex several times. The last time was in the Sam's parking lot in
Richland Hills. I was refuelling and they came over to offer me some. I told
him I wasn't interested in doing business with them, one of the got ****ed
and make the mistake of getting out of the car. One look at the business end
of the gas pump nozzle and that was the end of that. I called the police but
I don't think they ever caught them. end of quote........

The business end of a gas nozzle??? Gawd what a man!!!LOL!! Wonder how he
defends himself when he's not at a gas station? Probably at the car wash he
could use a water hose.

Then he called the cops .
Boy he sure sounds like the spitting image of his idol zoom.Call the cops and
act tough. Wonder if he told the bad guys to govern themselves accordingly :-)

Just too funny

Chuck S RAH-15/1

Old December 13th 03, 04:44 AM
Eric Miller

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

jaun said

One look at the business end of the gas pump nozzle and that was the end

of that.

As opposed to the pleasure end?

I take that back, I don't want to know! =D

Eric

Old December 14th 03, 03:46 AM

In article , wrote:

I don't think anyone can disagree with your opening statment, it's
where you go with it that's the question.

It's a follow-up "for the record", to _any_ post he makes, on that subject.
Exactly the same challenge issued to him, as he issued to Chuck.

It is done to ensure that he cannot get away with the 'big lie' approach.

Yeah, its a rehash of 'old news' to the RAH regulars. but it ensures he won't
be able to fool any 'new blood'. Not now, not ever. Safely archived
on Google, for anybody to find, who searches on his name.

Lastly, he *publicly*stated* that he _doesn't_care_ if I call him a liar and a
fraud. So he _can't_ EVER come after me for libel/slander for saying it.

Old December 16th 03, 06:48 AM
Big John

Chuck

(OT) Sitting in Hospital saw History Channel run again the Junk Yard
Dog (do you get residuals) show. Still funny and pulls the pucker
string a little tight even when you know the outcome. Know you have
posted but which one are you (on the ground )

Big John

In article , RR Urban says...

_________________________________________________ _____________________________

Old December 16th 03, 07:23 AM
RR Urban

Chuck

(OT) Sitting in Hospital saw History Channel run again the Junk Yard
Dog (do you get residuals) show. Still funny and pulls the pucker
string a little tight even when you know the outcome. Know you have
posted but which one are you (on the ground )

Big John

Hmmmm.

To borrow a term from the lingerie department...

-- FULL FIGURED --

Barnyard BOb - where's my corset