Looking for Corsair's

Old July 17th 14, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.restoration
[email protected]

Default Looking for Corsair's

The pilot Joseph Bellantoni Died this year. 2014

http://www.cargainfuneralhomes.com/f...82&fh_id=10350
Old February 11th 20, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.restoration
[email protected]

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 10:39:51 AM UTC-4, wrote:
The pilot Joseph Bellantoni Died this year. 2014

http://www.cargainfuneralhomes.com/f...82&fh_id=10350

That is a different Joseph Bellantoni. The pilot Joseph Bellantoni died of injuries sustained in the crash in 1981. He was my grandfather and died before I was born. I am interested in finding out the whereabouts of what may be left as well.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Corsair Glenn[_2_] Aviation Photos 2 October 14th 11 09:25 AM
Corsair art ---------- centerplace Aviation Photos 0 January 11th 08 01:12 AM
Another Corsair pic for Russell - Another Corsair pic.jpg (1/1) Just Plane Noise[_2_] Aviation Photos 2 July 26th 07 12:36 PM
Another Corsair pic for Russell - Another Corsair pic.jpg (0/1) Just Plane Noise[_2_] Aviation Photos 1 July 26th 07 03:28 AM
Corsair Glenn Alderton Aviation Photos 4 January 1st 07 03:11 PM