Berger stuffs inadvertantly!

Old July 21st 04, 10:02 PM
ian maclure

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:38:33 +0000, B2431 wrote:

IBM

Actually all of clinton's affairs were attempts by the Republican party neocons
to to wrest the presidency from an honest man who would never cheat on his wife
unless forced to.

Bwahahahaha. Stop it yer killin' me!
Seriously though, I'd think twice before cheating on that
psycho killer shrew of a wife of his.

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old July 22nd 04, 02:24 AM
Tom Swift

"Paul F Austin" wrote in message
"Ed Rasimus" wrote
"Mark" wrote:

I guess former administration officials are dealt with differently than

us
'common' folk....

Would think the National Archives would be smart enough to allow access

COPIES and not the originals!!!!!

duh

Mark

Would also think that a former National Security Advisor would be
pretty well versed in how to handle classified and might deduce that
stuffing it in your sock to take home is a no-no.

You'd think the same of the DCI (John Deutch), who took home highly
classified material and put it on his PC. Which was connected to the

'net..

"Sandy Berger knows better. "And we thought it was bad when they were

only stealing furniture."

Old July 22nd 04, 04:36 AM
Denyav

If it was that simple, please explain why they were unable to whip out their
trusty magnifying glasses and find some way to prevent themselves from
disappearing with hardly anything of note left behind?

FRG:Federal Republic of Germany and user of magnifying glasses.
GDR:German Democratic Republic and the employer of Markus Wolf.

I dont think that the user of magnifying glasses (FRG) disapperared without
leaving anything behind,it simply swallowed GDR.