Thanks Bertie, more bull****

Old June 7th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Default Thanks Bertie, more bull****

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in
news:g2e9k9$g9k$1 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote:
"dracosilv" wrote in
:

And

And what?

I would normally say something about you

Get me out of your mind, obsesso boi.

I don't care to check out R.A.P right now.

They don't want a visit from a furfag anyway. Stay in alt.2600,
where your kind is welcome.

Still trolling? Don't you get tired?

Where are you living these days?

At the moment, New Jersey, but that's temporary. As soon as I get things
wrapped up here, I'll be heading to warmer climes to join my brand-new
husband.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will
scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will
refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he
will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is
explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell

Old June 7th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Thanks Dudley, more bull****

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

You weren't here before Dudley and you have never, ever contributed
anything worthwhile.

And dose are both fax.

Bertie

Wrong as usual Buttlipps.

Gee, for a boi that thinks he knows everything, you sure draw a lot of
blanks.

Old June 7th 08, 05:40 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Thanks Maxie, more bull****

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:mRy2k.3076$yi.3056
@newsfe13.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

You weren't here before Dudley and you have never, ever contributed
anything worthwhile.

And dose are both fax.

Bertie

Wrong as usual Buttlipps.

Gee, for a boi that thinks he knows everything, you sure draw a lot of
blanks.

Hmm, you're not convincing me.

Anyone convinced?

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 05:41 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in news:g2ede9$p4e$1

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in
news:g2e9k9$g9k$1 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote:
"dracosilv" wrote in
:

And

And what?

I would normally say something about you

Get me out of your mind, obsesso boi.

I don't care to check out R.A.P right now.

They don't want a visit from a furfag anyway. Stay in alt.2600,
where your kind is welcome.

Still trolling? Don't you get tired?

Where are you living these days?

At the moment, New Jersey, but that's temporary. As soon as I get

things
wrapped up here, I'll be heading to warmer climes to join my brand-new
husband.

Oh Congrats! I didn't know. I thought you were there OK.

Do you have a usnet register for gifts? I could give you Maxie..

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 06:09 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

news:g2ede9$p4e$1 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in
news:g2e9k9$g9k$1 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote:
"dracosilv" wrote in
:

And

And what?

I would normally say something about you

Get me out of your mind, obsesso boi.

I don't care to check out R.A.P right now.

They don't want a visit from a furfag anyway. Stay in alt.2600,
where your kind is welcome.

Still trolling? Don't you get tired?

Where are you living these days?

At the moment, New Jersey, but that's temporary. As soon as I get
things wrapped up here, I'll be heading to warmer climes to join my
brand-new husband.

Oh Congrats! I didn't know. I thought you were there OK.

Thank you, Bertie. I'm very happy (except for being 1600 miles away from
my favorite person).

Do you have a usnet register for gifts? I could give you Maxie..

I appreciate the sheer thoughtfulness of your proposed gift, but my
household currently consists of two cats, three kittens, a red-eared
slider and a hooded rat...not to mention my daughter.

IOW, I don't think I can handle any more pets at the moment.

Old June 7th 08, 06:32 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in news:g2egfq$2vg$3

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in
news:g2e9k9$g9k$1 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote:
"dracosilv" wrote in
:

[...]

'Kay. he comes in several colors, though. He's sure to be one which wil
match your decor eventaully. Red with rage, green with envy, blue from
holding his breath....

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 07:22 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

news:g2egfq$2vg$3 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in
news:g2e9k9$g9k$1 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote:
"dracosilv" wrote in
:

[...]

Blue is my favorite color.

I'll check with my husband. Perhaps after I move, we can use him as a
cat bed.

Old June 7th 08, 07:38 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in news:g2ek98$c27$1

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in
news:g2e9k9$g9k$1 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote:
"dracosilv" wrote in
:

[...]

I think he'd like that.

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AB6822D833ACA01773E1E7C2A948@
127.0.0.1:

"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in news:g2e9k9$g9k$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote:
"dracosilv" wrote in
:

And

And what?

I would normally say something about you

Get me out of your mind, obsesso boi.

I don't care to check out R.A.P right now.

They don't want a visit from a furfag anyway. Stay in alt.2600,
where your kind is welcome.

Still trolling? Don't you get tired?

****. I'm a ****in piker compared to Bertie. I don't think he eats or
sleeps.

Ah, therin lies the secret.

bertie
Old June 7th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Ah, therin lies the secret.

bertie

The secret of going without sleep, just to **** up a perfectly good
newsgroup.

You're mother would be so proud.

Total laughable bullshit Judah Piloting 0 May 10th 07 04:47 PM
Total laughable bullshit EridanMan Piloting 5 May 10th 07 04:46 PM
Total laughable bullshit AJ Piloting 0 May 10th 07 01:53 PM
Total laughable bullshit Bozo Piloting 0 May 9th 07 07:24 PM
Total laughable bullshit Cripple Piloting 0 May 9th 07 07:09 PM