Just a simple announcement for for students

Old June 7th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Just a simple announcement for for students

Just a few lines to let you know that if for any reason you student
pilots and the pilots and instructors who frequent this Usenet forum and
have devoted their time and effort freely attempting to make aviation
safer and educational wish to explore an alternative venue forum that is
moderated by aviation people, friendly to your questions and those who
answer you, you might wish to consider adding the online forum "Pilots
of America" to your list of places to hang out and exchange information.

I have explored this alternate venue and have found it to be quite
useful and seriously devoted to the aviation format.

Those interested in serious aviation discussion might wish to take note
of any and all off topic, ad hominem, and vitriolic posting that takes
place under this simple announcement post in deciding whether exploring
this new venue might be a worthwhile expenditure of your time. :-))))))

I will continue to post here as always if for no other reason than to
allow those students who are serious about aviation to be able to
compare the Usenet experience to the potential alternative experience of
the moderated aviation forum format.

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.
--
Dudley Henriques
Old June 7th 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rod

Dudley Henriques wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

I just joined. Hope to see you guys over there. Adios r.a.p.
Old June 7th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 09:35:48 -0400, Dudley Henriques
wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

a very narrow view of the world. what of the pilots *not* in america?

Stealth (in the world's best flying country) Pilot
Old June 7th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Rod wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

I just joined. Hope to see you guys over there. Adios r.a.p.

I'll look for you there, and welcome.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old June 7th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 22:06:42 +0800, Stealth Pilot
wrote in
:

wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

a very narrow view of the world. what of the pilots *not* in america?

Oh, you can expect to see Mr. Atkielski active in that forum too. :-)
Old June 7th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

a very narrow view of the world. what of the pilots *not* in america?

Stealth (in the world's best flying country) Pilot

The narrow view might be yours. My impression of the forum is that it's
the "Pilots of America" making ALL pilots welcome there. There are
pilots from all over the world posting there and I've yet to see
anything negative......such as what YOU have just posted here on Usenet.
Perhaps THIS is why pilots are going to moderated forums :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old June 7th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

a very narrow view of the world. what of the pilots *not* in america?

Oh, you can expect to see Mr. Atkielski active in that forum too. :-)

Mxsmanic or anyone else for that matter, troll or otherwise, is
welcome on a moderated forum as long as their dialog is on topic and
meets the forum guidelines.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old June 7th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

a very narrow view of the world. what of the pilots *not* in america?

Stealth (in the world's best flying country) Pilot

The narrow view might be yours. My impression of the forum is that it's
the "Pilots of America" making ALL pilots welcome there. There are
pilots from all over the world posting there and I've yet to see
anything negative......such as what YOU have just posted here on Usenet.
Perhaps THIS is why pilots are going to moderated forums :-))

enjoy your time with mxmanic. thanks for coming. turn the light out
when you leave.
Old June 7th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.
a very narrow view of the world. what of the pilots *not* in america?

Stealth (in the world's best flying country) Pilot

The narrow view might be yours. My impression of the forum is that it's
the "Pilots of America" making ALL pilots welcome there. There are
pilots from all over the world posting there and I've yet to see
anything negative......such as what YOU have just posted here on Usenet.
Perhaps THIS is why pilots are going to moderated forums :-))

enjoy your time with mxmanic. thanks for coming. turn the light out
when you leave.

The following is a pasted in prepared response to Usenet posts like
this one.

Serious students and pilots reading this totally useless non aviation
related exchange;

.......you might want to consider visiting and joining "Pilots of
America", a moderated aviation forum where this type of off topic and
non aviation related post is discouraged to the point where it's deleted
for you so you don't have to deal with it.
Thank you
Dudley Henriques

--
Dudley Henriques
Old June 7th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

You're telling us there's a newsgroup where one need not speed read
over nonsense posts? What a concept.

See you there!

Tina