And his name is .....

Old January 3rd 08, 08:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default And his name is .....

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 14:37:06 GMT, "Mike the Brewer"
wrote:

"jc" wrote in message
.. .
| On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:48:17 -0500, "Dean A. Markley"

| wrote:
|
| There's NOTHING professional about him. Can't some of our London area
| posters track him down and give him a royal asskicking?
|
| Dean
|
| That is an excellent idea. I'd contribute to that cause!
| Cheers,
| jc

When those who are mentally defective become a public
nuiscance,
as this man clearly is, they shpuld be removed to a secure
centre for
assessment and put into one of two categories : Curable and
Incurable.
In the first they should be treated until cured before
release.
In the latter they should simply be put down.

Agreed.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

"Americans will always do the right thing when they have exhausted all other alternatives." -- Winston Churchill
Old January 3rd 08, 08:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:27:50 GMT, "whogoes"
wrote:

Yeh and I get his posts as well and I just ignore them. Yep.. ignore
them.... huge effort required by everyone.

I killfile him, then he changes things and jumps back out. He's a
childish ****** who needs to be put down.

As if this guy doesnt have enough problems of his own you're advocating
"giving him an asskicking" or baiting him with replies designed to further
his paranoia.

Hopefully he'll reach the point of no return and have a nervous
breakdown.

Its to hope you or anyone in your family never suffer from
schizophrenia or paranioa.

I certainly wouldn't let them on the internet.

I can just imagine your outrage if some strangers
came to your relatives door and "asskicked" them because of the
inconvenience their errant behaviour caused to their newsgroup browsing.
Get a ****ing life and grow up.

That guy is long past help. He shouldn't be loose.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

A Pan Am 727 flight waiting for start clearance in Munich overheard the following:
Lufthansa (in German): "Ground, what is our start clearance time?"
Ground (in English): "If you want an answer you must speak in English."
Lufthansa (in English): "I am a German, flying a German aeroplane, in Germany. Why must I speak English?"
Unknown voice from another plane (in a beautiful British accent): "Because you lost the bloody war."
Old January 3rd 08, 09:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
JRW

wrote:

[...]

He comes, he goes. When he's gone he's more than likely committed or in
jail for some time. No big deal.

He's a known poster, easy to ignore with his well marked postings. If
you filter out "MI5" in the subject area, you'll never see them again,
no matter how many times he/she changes their addy.
He SPAMs more groups than you can imagine.
Old January 3rd 08, 10:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
Mike the Brewer[_2_]

| He's a known poster, easy to ignore with his well marked postings. If
| you filter out "MI5" in the subject area, you'll never see them again,
| no matter how many times he/she changes their addy.
| He SPAMs more groups than you can imagine.

Just try filtering out 'MI5' and see what happens...........he inserts
various punctuation marks and spaces
joins 'MI5 to 'Persecution' with the same and no space........and puts
spaces in that word at various points.
I have attempted to build a message rule using those but you would need
hundreds of combinations.

Anyway....we should now close this string since our deliberations are
imposing on groups not related to
this subject and want to view the fine material that these are intended
for.

Old January 4th 08, 12:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
J a c k[_2_]

whogoes wrote:

As if this guy doesnt have enough problems of his own you're advocating
"giving him an asskicking" or baiting him with replies designed to further
his paranoia.

How about lethal injection? Shouldn't spamming be a capital offense?

JAck
Old January 4th 08, 04:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]

wrote:

There's NOTHING professional about him. Can't some of our London
area posters track him down and give him a royal asskicking?

Dean

That is an excellent idea. I'd contribute to that cause!
Cheers,
jc

Just bearing in mind - of course - that the guy is a loonie and if he gets
his ticket punched, it's a relatively simple process, for the police to
collect all posts that refer to him.

They better not show up at my doorstep... We's got guns in Texas!

JT

Old January 4th 08, 04:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]

J a c k wrote:

whogoes wrote:

As if this guy doesnt have enough problems of his own you're
advocating "giving him an asskicking" or baiting him with replies
designed to further his paranoia.

How about lethal injection? Shouldn't spamming be a capital offense?

JAck

Lethal injection would be far too kind.

Tied spread eagled on a Texas fireant mound would be more appropriate
and I'll be please to do the tyin' should any of you delivery him here...

JT

(Who lives in the land of ample rope...)

Old January 4th 08, 09:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Dave Kearton" wrote in
news
wrote:

There's NOTHING professional about him. Can't some of our London
area posters track him down and give him a royal asskicking?

Dean

That is an excellent idea. I'd contribute to that cause!
Cheers,
jc

Just bearing in mind - of course - that the guy is a loonie and if he
gets his ticket punched, it's a relatively simple process, for the
police to collect all posts that refer to him.

I've read a few of his posts, and he really is one badly dented
individual.

That said, one does find oneself kinda hoping MI5 really ~is~ after him...

Old January 4th 08, 09:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Glenn" wrote in
:

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message
news
wrote:

There's NOTHING professional about him. Can't some of our London
area posters track him down and give him a royal asskicking?

Dean

That is an excellent idea. I'd contribute to that cause!
Cheers,
jc

Just bearing in mind - of course - that the guy is a loonie and if he
gets his ticket punched, it's a relatively simple process, for the
police to collect all posts that refer to him.

yeah but doesn't the authorities turn a blind eye to any threats
posted on the forums.
refering of course to the threats against australia by the dumb french
loonie on
the Aus aviation forum

Sir Trucard actually posted the other day in a sci group asking what was
wrong with the MI5 fellow. Several of us were injured falling off our
chairs...

Old January 4th 08, 09:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Grumpy AuContraire wrote in
:

wrote:

There's NOTHING professional about him. Can't some of our London
area posters track him down and give him a royal asskicking?

Dean

That is an excellent idea. I'd contribute to that cause!
Cheers,
jc

Just bearing in mind - of course - that the guy is a loonie and if he
gets his ticket punched, it's a relatively simple process, for the
police to collect all posts that refer to him.

They better not show up at my doorstep... We's got guns in Texas!

JT

Er... so's da fuzz...