And his name is .....

Old January 4th 08, 09:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]

Default And his name is .....

Bob Harrington wrote:
Grumpy AuContraire wrote in
:

Dave Kearton wrote:

jc wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:48:17 -0500, "Dean A. Markley"
wrote:

There's NOTHING professional about him. Can't some of our London
area posters track him down and give him a royal asskicking?

Dean

That is an excellent idea. I'd contribute to that cause!
Cheers,
jc

Just bearing in mind - of course - that the guy is a loonie and if he
gets his ticket punched, it's a relatively simple process, for the
police to collect all posts that refer to him.

They better not show up at my doorstep... We's got guns in Texas!

JT

Er... so's da fuzz...

Ah shud be rewahded I tell ya!!

JT
Old January 5th 08, 01:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
Dean A. Markley

whogoes wrote:
Yeh and I get his posts as well and I just ignore them. Yep.. ignore
them.... huge effort required by everyone.
As if this guy doesnt have enough problems of his own you're advocating
"giving him an asskicking" or baiting him with replies designed to further
his paranoia. Its to hope you or anyone in your family never suffer from
schizophrenia or paranioa. I can just imagine your outrage if some strangers
came to your relatives door and "asskicked" them because of the
inconvenience their errant behaviour caused to their newsgroup browsing.
Get a ****ing life and grow up.

That's strong tlk for someone who won't post under a real name.
Old January 5th 08, 07:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
redc1c4

"Dean A. Markley" wrote:

(snipage occurs)

That's strong tlk for someone who won't post under a real name.

so, what's your *real* name?

redc1c4,
(who's known far & wide IRL as "red". %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Old January 5th 08, 06:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 23:11:07 -0800, redc1c4
wrote:

"Dean A. Markley" wrote:

(snipage occurs)

That's strong tlk for someone who won't post under a real name.

so, what's your *real* name?

redc1c4,
(who's known far & wide IRL as "red". %-)

What makes you think he isn't real?
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
Old January 5th 08, 08:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
Dean A. Markley

redc1c4 wrote:
"Dean A. Markley" wrote:

(snipage occurs)

That's strong talk for someone who won't post under a real name.

so, what's your *real* name?

redc1c4,
(who's known far & wide IRL as "red". %-)

My real name is right there as plain as day, red.
Old January 5th 08, 11:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:38:20 -0800, tankfixer
wrote:

In article ,
says...
redc1c4 wrote:
"Dean A. Markley" wrote:

(snipage occurs)

That's strong talk for someone who won't post under a real name.

so, what's your *real* name?

redc1c4,
(who's known far & wide IRL as "red". %-)

My real name is right there as plain as day, red.

How do you know it's your real name ?

Don't be so cruel, he doesn't know he was adopted.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

What did the elephant say to the naked man?
How do you pick up anything with that?

Old January 7th 08, 01:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
Dean A. Markley

whogoes wrote:
Yeh and I get his posts as well and I just ignore them. Yep.. ignore
them.... huge effort required by everyone.
As if this guy doesnt have enough problems of his own you're advocating
"giving him an asskicking" or baiting him with replies designed to
further his paranoia. Its to hope you or anyone in your family never
suffer from schizophrenia or paranioa. I can just imagine your outrage if
some strangers came to your relatives door and "asskicked" them because
of the inconvenience their errant behaviour caused to their newsgroup
browsing.
Get a ****ing life and grow up.

That's strong tlk for someone who won't post under a real name.

Thanks Ian, I'll drop it if you will, deal?