US Airspace Info Update

Old December 17th 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default US Airspace Info Update

Updated US Airspace files for the charting cycle effective December
17, 2009 are now available in the airspace area of the Worldwide
Turnpoint exchange. The same files are available on my website
atwww.xmission.com/~lalley/aviation.

My website also includes a file generator for US airport informationin
SeeYou (.cup), Cambridge Aero (.dat) and Nadler database format(.ndb)
for the ILEC SN10. The data source for my file generator has been
updated for the December 17 charting cycle.

Happy downloading!

Lynn Alley
"2KA"
Old December 17th 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

By the way, I continue to notice that some of you are having trouble
properly uploading your custom turnpoint files when using the airport
information file generator. By far the most common error is
attempting to upload turnpoint files of the wrong type, such as
ILEC .ndb or CAI.txt files. While my site is capable of generating
those formats, I only currently support .CUP (from SeeYou) or tab-
delimited formats for the input turnpoint file.

If you continue to have trouble with the turnpoint feature, feel free
to contact me by email.

Lynn Alley
"2KA"

Old December 17th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thank you for putting this together, it worked great for me and I
think it did a great job of merging the two data set. Very much
appreciated.

Cheers

ORD Class B Airspace Expansion Update ContestID67[_2_] Soaring 2 November 5th 09 01:17 AM
US Airspace Update 2KA Soaring 0 October 26th 09 11:03 PM
US Airspace Info Update -- Not! 2KA Soaring 1 September 18th 09 12:42 PM
US Airspace Info Update 2KA Soaring 1 July 5th 09 08:19 PM
Update to US airspace data available on WTX 2KA Soaring 1 November 11th 08 06:05 PM