Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

Old October 7th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
TheSmokingGnu

Default Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote in
:
I'd still spend a lot
of time in front of the computer.

Now there's a surprise.

Only because he's now surgically welded to the lounging chair his
enormous girth requires.

He, of course, neglected to measure the width of the doorways leading to
the outside and is now sequestered under a pile of decaying pizza boxes
and alternating copies of Playgirl and Cosmo.

We should be so happy, to be his one and only window into the world.
Were it not for us and the utter spite with which he must utter his
mindless rantings, he'd have expired long ago. The man now runs purely
on stupid (a curiously and common energy source amongst the detritus of
his obsession).

TheSmokingGnu
Old October 7th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Paul Riley wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Paul Riley wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Tina wrote:
Mr Dudley, lack of data or even a single datum has not been a factor
in this newgroup, especially when reading the typings of Mx.

Tina; PLEASE!! I'm either Dudley to my friends and the entire world or
Mr. Henriques to Mxemanic.
For you, I'll settle for a simple "Dudley"

--
Dudley Henriques
Oh heck Dudley,

She is just deferring to your (old) age!!! A very polite lady, raised
correctly by her parents to respect the elderly. You worked for it, you
earned it, enjoy it!!!! :-)))))))))))))

Uhhhh, FWIW, I get the same treatment on a daily basis!!! sigh

regards,
Paul

It's AWFUL!!! I was out getting my wife something at the mall just last
week and a beautiful young girl dropped a small package on the floor as we
were waiting to check out. I bent down and picked it up for her.
"Thank you SIR" she said. God..it's tough growing old!!!!!!!

Dudley Henriques

Hi Dudley

You should be thankful. If your wife heard that she said anything else (like
"thanks, honey), you could be in trouble, BIG TIME!!!!
:-))))))))))))))))))))))

Believe me, I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a "thanks sweetie" one time,
wife with me. The third degree on that one would have to be heard to be
believed!!! :-)))))))))))))))))))))

Paul

Knowing my wife, she's just look at me and say, "Forget it" :-)

Dudley Henriques
Old October 7th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

TheSmokingGnu wrote in

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote in
:
I'd still spend a lot
of time in front of the computer.

Now there's a surprise.

Only because he's now surgically welded to the lounging chair his
enormous girth requires.

He, of course, neglected to measure the width of the doorways leading to
the outside and is now sequestered under a pile of decaying pizza boxes
and alternating copies of Playgirl and Cosmo.

Thanks for that. I'm going to have to poke out my inner eye with an icepick
before I can sleep again.

We should be so happy, to be his one and only window into the world.
Were it not for us and the utter spite with which he must utter his
mindless rantings, he'd have expired long ago. The man now runs purely
on stupid (a curiously and common energy source amongst the detritus of
his obsession).

I know it makes me happy!

Bertie
Old October 8th 07, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gatt

Default Lapin = MX: Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...

I've admited many times I'm not a pilot so don't attempt to speak with
authority on piloting techniques, but I am the resident shrink.

*hides behind desk*

You could be correct that it's not him. Similar content and patterns of
behavior, though. If I was Lapin and NOT MX, I'd want to avoid that.

-c

Old October 8th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Tina wrote:
Gatt, I think you're wrong about the dual id. If you take a look at
LCL's posting history you'll find groups and technology far different
than our resident jerk. I agree there are common characteristics, but
i do not think MX is capable of isolating the two distinct patterns
I'm seeing.

I've admited many times I'm not a pilot so don't attempt to speak with
authority on piloting techniques, but I am the resident shrink. In
this matter the odds are you're in error.

I'm not sure of an exact figure by a long shot (someone could figure it
out if interested enough I guess) but from what I've seen take place on
this forum and other forums as well since the arrival of Mx on the
scene, I'd say the amount of bandwidth devoted to this single individual
has reached near epic proportions in a comparison with what otherwise
should be normal aviation discussion.

Considering the above, I'd say as well that having a resident
Psychologist on board with us is not only beneficial to the group but
practically a necessity....pilot or not.
Welcome aboard!
:-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 8th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"Gatt" wrote in
:

"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...

I've admited many times I'm not a pilot so don't attempt to speak
with authority on piloting techniques, but I am the resident shrink.

*hides behind desk*

You could be correct that it's not him. Similar content and patterns
of behavior, though. If I was Lapin and NOT MX, I'd want to avoid
that.

-c

He's to dumb to hide it. He's trying to creae confusion by offering
differnet arguments which he'll eventaully tie nto agreement. Fairly common
sockpuppet move.

Bertie
Old October 8th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Tina wrote:
[...]

Exactly, I'd take issue with you over the epic proportions statement,
though. Zoom has to be the all time aviaiton k00k in that department.
Even I got ired of that!

Bertie
Old October 8th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Gatt" wrote in
:

"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...

I've admited many times I'm not a pilot so don't attempt to speak
with authority on piloting techniques, but I am the resident shrink.

*hides behind desk*

You could be correct that it's not him. Similar content and patterns
of behavior, though. If I was Lapin and NOT MX, I'd want to avoid
that.

-c

He's to dumb to hide it. He's trying to creae confusion by offering
differnet arguments which he'll eventaully tie nto agreement. Fairly common
sockpuppet move.

Bertie

It's interesting that lawyers when they are learning how to try a case
in law school, take turns trying first the prosecution then the defense
for the same argument. In a way, one could say that with every lawyer,
one gets a sock puppet. Apparently here we only get a hot rabbit!!
:-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 8th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Tina wrote:
[...]

I must have missed the Zoom thing. You mean that surpassed Ralphie and
Tarver?????

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 8th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Gatt" wrote in
:

"Tina" wrote in message
[...]

That's pretty much it. Sooner or later all k00ks do the sockpuppet
thing.
Badly,

Bertie

FAA advisory voids IFR certification for GPS's!!! Prime Owning 12 May 29th 07 01:43 AM
Brass or copper sheet? Scott Home Built 11 October 15th 06 02:20 AM
4130 sheet log Home Built 4 September 1st 04 01:42 AM
Day 2 New Castle Score Sheet Guy Byars Soaring 3 September 25th 03 02:39 AM
S-H Spars: Anyone check for voids laterally? Mark Grubb Soaring 1 September 20th 03 04:27 AM