Why I Didn't Reenlist

Old February 14th 04, 07:58 PM
Krztalizer

Default Why I Didn't Reenlist

"American subversion of Afghanistan, 1979-1992"? WTF??

I love the part about how we ruined Cuba all by ourselves LOL Just precious.

keep em comin', Vox - yer a riot.

Gordon
Old February 15th 04, 06:31 PM
Krztalizer

keep em comin', Vox - yer a riot.

You forgot the rest, you sycophantic fascist bootlicker:

Whose boots do I supposedly lick, you illiterate little noisy pup?
*Sycophantic* doesn't seem to appear in any dictionary that I can find. As for
Fascist - I am diametrically opposed to fascism, particularly in my own
country, but I fully support a world-wide ban on it.

I don't support Bush, I support my country. I have never supported Bush,
primarily due to his hand-in-glove attitude towards oil companies and his
dismissal of EPA standards.

In short, Vox, you assume I am something I am not - I disregard you for reasons
you apparently cannot comprehend but let me spell it out for you: You are so
convinced that everyone that thinks you are a boob falls into a particular
category, but the reality is that you provide humor to a wide swath of folks
that have nothing else in common, except the awareness of how stupid you appear
on newsgroups.

snip tons of irrelevent half-truths that disregard all the good our country
has done in the world in the past 60 years

Gordon
Old February 15th 04, 09:02 PM
Krztalizer

Whose boots do I supposedly lick, you illiterate little noisy pup?

[snip large silence, primarily because I don't lick anyone's boots]

*Sycophantic* doesn't seem to appear in any dictionary that I can find.

Look harder, pusillanimous sycophant.

Well, you see, "sycophant" IS a word - and I'm familiar with it. Turning it
into an adjective that in no way describes me is the problem with the original
usage. I thought Vox was using a Bushism on me - it turns out you and Vox
speak for each other? How nice. The racist Apartheid ******* and the noisy
puppy, both whining in my direction. It must be Christmas!

As for
Fascist - I am diametrically opposed to fascism, particularly in my own
country, but I fully support a world-wide ban on it.

Oh the irony, the irony.

Gruntman, is there a reason you decided to answer for Vox? Go back to licking
your own balls and spouting racist drivel.
Old February 15th 04, 09:48 PM
B2431

From: nt (Krztalizer)

Gruntman, is there a reason you decided to answer for Vox?

It's called true love.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old February 16th 04, 03:11 AM
Krztalizer

snip multiple anal fantasies published by Gruntman

You really need to get past that scatological fixation of yours, Mithril