Too Old?

Old September 4th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_5_]

Default Too Old?

Well, if a licensed physician joins the group and cares to comment, I'll be
happy to read his posts.

Anthony, as a licensed pilot, a physician, flight surgeon, and AME, I don't
need to even bother responding to your ridiculous challenge.

Besides, I thought you had little regard for credentials? Is there something
not factual in my comments that you are not a physician or pilot and have
never held a medical? If so, please enlighten the rest of us.

Seems like you're a little sensitive on the subject, or the fact that you
have no credibility-it certainly looked like an emotional response.

Old September 4th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Andy Hawkins

Hi,

In article ,
wrote:
Well, if a licensed physician joins the group and cares to comment, I'll be
happy to read his posts.

Anthony, as a licensed pilot, a physician, flight surgeon, and AME, I don't
need to even bother responding to your ridiculous challenge.

His next comment will be something along the lines of 'anyone could say that
on Usenet'

Andy
Old September 4th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_5_]

Anthony is getting boringly predictable isn't he?

Old September 4th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Mxsmanic wrote:
Gig 601Xl Builder writes:

Can you cite one single case where that has ever happened to an AME?

The average doctor can expect about one malpractice suit in his career, and
AMEs are not immune.

You twit, I didn't think you had anything to back up your comment.
Old September 4th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

From: Mxsmanic

If the smoking or drinking were to eventually cause a problem that could
become incapacitating, and that takes lots of years, the problem would
would be cause to fail the medical.

Both can be immediately incapacitating.

So can acting like an asshole.

I'm trying to envision all those people taking a hit off a Marlboro
and immediately keeling over...

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old September 4th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

writes:

As for smoking, that is utter, pulled out of your ass, nonsense.

Not when the air is thin.
Old September 4th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
yaeedyaeegiisss

From: Mxsmanic

If the smoking or drinking were to eventually cause a problem that could
become incapacitating, and that takes lots of years, the problem would
would be cause to fail the medical.

Both can be immediately incapacitating.

So can acting like an asshole.

It's not an act. It's all he has.