Any guesses as to when or if the F-22 will ever show up at Paris or Farnborough?

Old November 28th 03, 09:37 PM
Lyle

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:16:01 -0600, "No Spam!"
wrote:

phil hunt wrote:
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:55:29 GMT, John Smith wrote:
We should be willing to pay any price to continue to completely dominate the
battlespace.

Absolutely! The USA should spend 90% of GDP on armaments! Abolish
the civilian economy!

The US currently spends about 4.6% of its GDP on the military, down from
about 6% during the Reagan years. If the US were closer to 6% not only
could it perhaps replace equipment that's older than its troops, but
also afford more troops so the ones in Iraq could spend a bit more time
at home with their loved ones.

If we ever lose that edge, we'll find ourselves back into
another Kora,

I see the progrsamme of reducing expenditure on education is already
paying dividends.

And this relates to a warning about avoiding another Korean conflict
how? And given that fifty years later we're still having problems with
North Korea shows, just like Gulf War I, we should have finished it
properly the first time.

Vietnam, WWII nightware that no one wants. Your shinny new
car [...] won't matter for a damn

Absoluetely! After all, shins on a car are useless.

I also suggest before you criticize others misspellings you check
yourself; "progrsamme" and "Absoluetely" come to mind...

you can abolish the military spending and it wont even put a dent in
the social programs, yet you will then have massive unemployment not
only the millions of servicepersonal. but also the civilian defense
contractors. and that is just the tip of the iceberg