Proud to be a Mechanic, A&P T shirts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 14th 12, 09:34 PM
John J John J is offline
Junior Member

Location: Flint Michigan
Default Proud to be a Mechanic, A&P T shirts

We started designing and producing aircraft mechanic T shirts for ourselves and friends because there simply was none available on the market that we could be proud to wear.

Now we have a full line of shirts and other items. We add new shirts all the time so if you have any ideas for a t shirt, let us know.

http://www.aircraftmechanicshirts.com/

Plus Toolbox Stickers and more!