President Bush is a Miserable Failure

Old May 11th 04, 07:58 AM
WalterM140

I'm such a leftist that I
joined the Marine Corps.

I doubt that.

Of course you do. But I am a Viet Nam Era (I didn't go to Virt Nam however)
and a veteran of Desert Storm. I served in the Marine Detachment on U.S.S.
Simon Lake, and in the 6th, 8th and 24th marine Regiments.

I don't have to prove my bona fides to you, nor does it take a veteran to know
that George Bush Jr is a miserable failure.

Walt

Old May 11th 04, 08:02 AM
WalterM140

A startling military success?

Only a blinded partisan fool can't see this...

You do recall Vice President Cheney saying we
would be met as liberators, right?

What has this to do with anything?

We have @ 750 KIA.

Really, you are getting so over the top ridiculous you can just about be
ignored; on the other hand, it is fun to pick at you.

The Bush administration policies are a miserable failure.We're discussing
fatalities here, not
pardades [sic].

We certainly are, @ 750 of them.

For what its worth, in a great part of Iraq, even today, we are
treated like liberators.

Irrelevent. There is no one to turn over the governmet to -- Bremer said that
a couple of weeks ago. The place is a money pit; the infrastructure is being
sabotage, I could go on and on.

Your problem is, all of your knowledge about Iraq
comes from CNN, NBC etc. Try finding someone who has actually been there.

I was on Desert Storm myself.

Even
the guys in the hot spots will tell you those hot spots are compareably
small.

Our guys are dying every day.

Walt
Old May 11th 04, 12:55 PM
BUFDRVR

WalterM140 Wrote:

I'm such a leftist that I
joined the Marine Corps.

I doubt that.

Of course you do.

You're right, your lack of knowledge about command responsibility cast doubt on
your claim to have ever served.

But I am a Viet Nam Era (I didn't go to Virt Nam however)
and a veteran of Desert Storm.

So now not only are you a veteran, but retired as well?

I don't have to prove my bona fides to you, nor does it take a veteran to
know
that George Bush Jr is a miserable failure.

You are nothing more than ignorant leftist troll. You and the loons on the far
right are ruining this newsgroup and this country, and seem quite proud of
both. Go away troll.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old May 11th 04, 12:59 PM
BUFDRVR

WalterM140 wrote:

BUFDRVR is practically a shill for the Bush adminstration/apparatus.

You ignorant troll, if I were a "shill" for anyone then I would be right there
with you begining threads like "John Kerry is insert insult here" . I have
not done that you loon, however you have, more than once.

This
demonization of their opponents is a technique straight from Nazi Germany.

I don't demonize you because you're a left wing zelot, I do it because you're a
fake and a troll.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old May 11th 04, 01:02 PM
BUFDRVR

WalterM140 wrote:

We shouldn't be there at all.

Says the leftists troll.

1000 KIA is a grotesque disaster.

Only to a leftist troll.

If you had any real military experience you
would acknowledge that.

I was a company commander on Desert Storm.

So you were nearing 20 years (retirement) and were only a Captain?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old May 11th 04, 01:15 PM
BUFDRVR

WalterM140 wrote:

We have @ 750 KIA.

You keep spouting this, but it hurts your argument more than helps it.

Really, you are getting so over the top ridiculous you can just about be
ignored

If you believe touting 750 KIA in one year of combat as a success is ridiculous
then I suggest you hide in a closet if Korea ever kicks off, because we'll
suffer that many in a week there.

on the other hand, it is fun to pick at you.

You're a leftist troll, as bothersome and ignorant as some of the righty trolls
we get in here. Just go away troll.

For what its worth, in a great part of Iraq, even today, we are
treated like liberators.

Irrelevent.

Only to a leftist troll who chooses to ignore the success in Iraq.

Your problem is, all of your knowledge about Iraq
comes from CNN, NBC etc. Try finding someone who has actually been there.

I was on Desert Storm myself.

First of all, I doubt you were "on" Desert Storm, second so what? Desert Storm
and Iraqi Freedom are not compareable. You occupied (actually, you didn't but
real Marines did) Kuwait, do you really think that's compareable to occupying
Iraq? Of course you do because you were never a Marine and haven't a clue about
military matters.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old May 12th 04, 04:43 AM
Dave

HOLY COW! I about spit coke all over my screen on this one! Mr Walt...You
get funnier with each post! Company Commander. Yah, right. That was a
good one.

"WalterM140" wrote in message
We have 760 KIA now. What's your best guess on the final number of KIA
before
the -whole- country is pacified?

Walt

I have no idea, but less than 1000 KIA to invade, defeat and occupy a

country
for 1 year is unbelievably low

We shouldn't be there at all.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Open Letter to Kofi Annan and George Walker Bush Matt Wiser Military Aviation 2 March 12th 04 04:05 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM