Where to rent in Anchorage, AK

Old April 12th 04, 12:02 AM
'Vejita' S. Cousin

Default Where to rent in Anchorage, AK

I'm a private pilot from the Seattle area. I'm going to be in
Anchorage from now until 5/7/04. I was looking at airnav and the two
local airports (PANC PAMR) don't seem to have planes for rent. Can
someone recommend a club/FBO in the area?
Old April 12th 04, 12:27 AM
Bob Gardner

Nothing for rent at Merrill Field? I used to rent 150s up there to fly down
the peninsula. Hard to believe that no one is renting these days.

Bob Gardner

Old April 12th 04, 02:50 AM
Mike O'Malley

"'Vejita' S. Cousin" wrote in message
I'm a private pilot from the Seattle area. I'm going to be in
Anchorage from now until 5/7/04. I was looking at airnav and the two
local airports (PANC PAMR) don't seem to have planes for rent. Can
someone recommend a club/FBO in the area?

While not familiar with those airports, AirNav recently eleminated all FBO's
that don't pay a listing fee to them from their database. There very well
might be rental aircraft available there, AOPA's airport directory should
give you a better listing of FBO options at local airports now.

--
Mike

Old April 12th 04, 03:33 AM
'Vejita' S. Cousin

In article cvkec.117859$w54.834125@attbi_s01,
Bob Gardner wrote:
Nothing for rent at Merrill Field? I used to rent 150s up there to fly down
the peninsula. Hard to believe that no one is renting these days.

I haven't been buy yet but there's nothing on airnav. Of course since
airnav went fee for service they just might not be listed. Guess I better
drive over there and see for myself

Old April 12th 04, 05:38 AM
Pete Brown

Try the listings he

http://www.muni.org/merrill1/businesses.cfm

Pete

'Vejita' S. Cousin wrote:
I'm a private pilot from the Seattle area. I'm going to be in
Anchorage from now until 5/7/04. I was looking at airnav and the two
local airports (PANC PAMR) don't seem to have planes for rent. Can
someone recommend a club/FBO in the area?

--

Peter D. Brown
http://home.gci.net/~pdb/

Hangar rent Kobra Owning 48 August 3rd 08 07:11 PM
Life Vests - Buy or Rent Victor J. Osborne, Jr. Owning 9 October 18th 04 11:23 AM
How to rent out my airplane Isaac McDonald Owning 27 August 26th 04 06:22 AM
we have hangars for Sale and for Rent near Orlando FL Hankal Aviation Marketplace 2 June 22nd 04 02:18 AM
Anchorage FBO / Rentals Tom Hyslip Piloting 7 December 6th 03 12:14 AM