digest, volume 2454264

Old June 13th 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default digest, volume 2454264

Right on cue, completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless
Davie the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus, whined and
tholed like the antagonistic arsehole that he is:
Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

Comma phobia noted.

8320 That's easy, Bi! None of them. They are all decomposing.

8321 Discretion is not my middle name.

8322 Which question was that?

8323 Well, I do know how to spell finally.

8323 You mean they have them in a bunch?

8323 Do you mean Holly or Deadanus?

8324 Holly was a kook,
8324 who couldn't give a look.
8324 She tried to play it by ear.
8324 Butt instead fell on her rear
8324 because she couldn't even read a book!

8325 Still no idea?

8326 Did you also suspect I was going to say this?

8327 Good point.

8328 Yes!

8328 Which explains why you don't have any.

8329 3 bags just might make you look attractive - to Foamy's goats!

8330 FU2!

8331 To say he has BO is an understatement. Even Dickless smells nice
8331 compared to him!
8331 And that's not saying very much.

What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Bruce?
As usual, I won't get any explanation for the alleged relevance to classical
music from Bruce.

What does that have to do with your psychic usenet asstrology,
Tholoon?

Andrew Johnson writes:

1 There is still no evidence provided by you how a signature could be
1 construed as part of a cogent argument,

On your small part, Dickless.

1 yet now you claim that the connection is "simple".

As demonstrated by the evidence, Johnson.

I see that you evaded the evidence for your psychic usenet asstrology,
Dickless. No surprise there, really.

1 Without evidence, this claim fails.

Irrelevant, given that evidence was provided.

Where, Tholoon?

1 Presidential Pests, Inc.

Illogical.

Yes, you are, Dickless.

alias # today total year 4 year 3 year 2 year 1
-------------- ------- ----- ----- ----- ------ ------
deco 3 18 4393 3722 2268 0
bruce 12 12 3369 2867 1979 0

KA-CHING!

buchanan 1 0 0 0 0
johnson 1 1 0 0 0 0
lincoln 1 1 0 0 0
pierce 1 0 0 0 0

Shazam! Where are all these presidents coming from?

6 16 34 11359 11687 9100 10033