Special North 40 party feature

Old October 5th 05, 11:39 PM
Montblack

Default Special North 40 party feature

Rec.aviation* North 40 Party DID NOT make the October issue of EAA
SportAviation magazine.

They even had a special North 40 party feature. We suck. :-(

Montblack
Next year we hook up with those South Africans!!

Old October 6th 05, 02:21 AM
real_name

In article ,
"Montblack" wrote:

Rec.aviation* North 40 Party DID NOT make the October issue of EAA
SportAviation magazine.

They even had a special North 40 party feature. We suck. :-(

Did everyone enjoy your party? If so, then why would you care
about making the EAA mag? right?
Old October 6th 05, 02:24 AM
John Theune

Jim Burns wrote:
WTF??!! Gonna have to get that pig next year... and maybe a bikini contest
Jim

"Montblack" wrote in message

Rec.aviation* North 40 Party DID NOT make the October issue of EAA
SportAviation magazine.

They even had a special North 40 party feature. We suck. :-(

Montblack
Next year we hook up with those South Africans!!

Just have to know the right people

Old October 6th 05, 06:10 AM
Montblack

("real_name" wrote)
Rec.aviation* North 40 Party DID NOT make the October issue of EAA
SportAviation magazine.

They even had a special North 40 party feature. We suck. :-(

Did everyone enjoy your party? If so, then why would you care
about making the EAA mag? right?

Yeah, you're right. Thanks for talking me down off the ledge.

Montblack
Old October 6th 05, 06:13 AM
Jay Beckman

"Montblack" wrote in message
Rec.aviation* North 40 Party DID NOT make the October issue of EAA
SportAviation magazine.

They even had a special North 40 party feature. We suck. :-(

Montblack
Next year we hook up with those South Africans!!

You mean to tell me that Jay (Iowa) didn't do any kind of post OSH writeup
and submit it for publication?

Maybe some planning for next year is in order so that there can be some good
pics to go with a couple of columns of text and send them in?

Jay (Arizona)

Old October 6th 05, 06:58 AM
Montblack

("Jay Beckman" wrote)
You mean to tell me that Jay (Iowa) didn't do any kind of post OSH writeup
and submit it for publication?

Maybe some planning for next year is in order so that there can be some
good pics to go with a couple of columns of text and send them in?

Call it an awards dinner and EAA magazine will be all over it :-)

Montblack

Old October 6th 05, 03:00 PM
Rich S.

"Montblack" wrote in message

Call it an awards dinner and EAA magazine will be all over it :-)

Only if you present a plaque to Tom.

Rich S.

Old October 6th 05, 04:05 PM
Jay Honeck

WTF??!! Gonna have to get that pig next year... and maybe a bikini
contest

Paul in a bikini?

I ain't comin'...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old October 6th 05, 04:07 PM
Jay Honeck

You mean to tell me that Jay (Iowa) didn't do any kind of post OSH writeup
and submit it for publication?

Dang! Never even thought about doing it.

Well, next year will be our fourth annual. As the event grows, our
notoriety will spread, and MAYBE they'll come cover it.

Better yet, we'll get AOPA to cover it. *That* will light a fire under EAA's
butt!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Special North 40 party feature Montblack Home Built 9 October 6th 05 04:07 PM
Special North 40 party feature Montblack Owning 9 October 6th 05 04:07 PM
OSH North 40 party Jim Burns Piloting 8 August 1st 05 01:45 AM
OSH North 40 party Jim Burns Owning 5 July 29th 05 03:06 PM
Showstoppers (long, but interesting questions raised) Anonymous Spamless Military Aviation 0 April 21st 04 05:09 AM