Seeking Wing Repair in USA

Old January 27th 09, 01:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seeking Wing Repair in USA

Hello everyone,
I am looking to find out the who and where as far as wing repair is
concerned. I have a delaminating leading edge on the wings of an ASW
15, so need qualified work. I am aware of John Murray of Eastern
Sailplane but he is pretty far away, I live in Florida. Anybody have
any references that I can contact on the east coast? Hoping to get
back in the air by Spring with any luck.
Unhappy and Grounded Glider Pilot

Old January 27th 09, 04:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

I recommend that you ask Knut Kjenslie at Seminole-Lake Glider Port. His
web site is below.
http://www.soarfl.com/main.htm

If he can't help you he'll probably have a good recommendation. He's a good
guy.

Paul Remde

Old January 27th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jan 26, 8:15*pm, wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am looking to find out the who and where as far as wing repair is
concerned. I have a delaminating leading edge on the wings of an ASW
15, so need qualified work. I am aware of John Murray of Eastern
Sailplane but he is pretty far away, I live in Florida. Anybody have
any references that I can contact on the east coast? Hoping to get
back in the air by Spring with any luck.
Unhappy and Grounded Glider Pilot

You need to track down Fred Dey. I can find a phone number. E-mail
is:
He operates in the Atlanta and Tennessee area.
Old January 27th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

You might try Fred Dey @ 770-262-2945. His shop is in southern
Tennessee, specializing in composite glider repair.

David Stevenson