Hot shot pilots are scum!

Old May 2nd 08, 01:54 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Lady Veteran

Default Hot shot pilots are scum!

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:15:47 GMT, "Steve Foley"
wrote:

"Labia Veteran" wrote in message
If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away from
the experience.

They wouldn't walk away, they would roll away (as in ROFLMAO)

You like this **** you can roll in it, brain stem.

LV

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
Old May 2nd 08, 02:00 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Lady Veteran

On Thu, 01 May 2008 08:43:35 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:04:53 -0400, "Labia Veteran"
wrote:

If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away from
the experience. I keep a bayonnet around for idiots like that who bomb
innocent people for their own egos.

Except for the lower halfs of the hot black ones.

Labia Veteran

A hotshot pilot would likely pull your labia up over your head, roll
you into an increasingly smaller ball until you disappear with a tiny
"pop" and a fetid stench

And dont bother trying to stick someone with a bayonet (you ****tard)
for your own ego. That someone may give it back to you, in a place
you wont be coming back from.

Gunner

If you don't know a spoof when you read one you deserve a bayonet up
your ass.

All of these "XXXX veteran" posts were done by a disbarred lawyer in
Seattle and a psycho terrorist wanna be bestiality expert name Jim
Dutton in Shaumberg, IL.

You three deserve each other.

Old May 2nd 08, 10:22 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Gunner

wrote:

If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away from
the experience. I keep a bayonnet around for idiots like that who bomb
innocent people for their own egos.

Except for the lower halfs of the hot black ones.

Labia Veteran

A hotshot pilot would likely pull your labia up over your head, roll
you into an increasingly smaller ball until you disappear with a tiny
"pop" and a fetid stench

And dont bother trying to stick someone with a bayonet (you ****tard)
for your own ego. That someone may give it back to you, in a place
you wont be coming back from.

Gunner

You tell her, gumdrop. She'll probably listen to a fellow
mouthbreathing knuckle dragger.

Jade

So why havent you posted to her?

Gunner
Old May 2nd 08, 10:25 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Gunner

wrote:

If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away from
the experience. I keep a bayonnet around for idiots like that who bomb
innocent people for their own egos.

Except for the lower halfs of the hot black ones.

Labia Veteran

A hotshot pilot would likely pull your labia up over your head, roll
you into an increasingly smaller ball until you disappear with a tiny
"pop" and a fetid stench

And dont bother trying to stick someone with a bayonet (you ****tard)
for your own ego. That someone may give it back to you, in a place
you wont be coming back from.

Gunner

If you don't know a spoof when you read one you deserve a bayonet up
your ass.

Darlin..this was the first post that showed up on misc.survivalism

So I had nothing to make comparisons on.

I suggest you stick a bayonet in the no-load ****forbrains who
crossposted this, mid stream, into misc.survivalism

When you come in during the middle of a movie, you shouldnt be
surprised if you get the plot wrong.

Gunner

Old May 2nd 08, 01:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.support.fat-acceptance,soc.singles
Daedalus

On Thu, 1 May 2008 18:43:21 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Daedalus wrote in
:

On Thu, 1 May 2008 00:40:43 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Labia Veteran" wrote in message
If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk

away
from the experience. I keep a bayonnet around for idiots like that
who bomb innocent people for their own egos.

Except for the lower halfs of the hot black ones.

Labia Veteran

Friend of yours Bertie Butlick?

Sure sounds like it.

Nope.

And the buttlick thing? You really are that stupid , aren;t you k00kie
boi?

Bertie

Why does this Maxwell tard hate you so? It's not like you've ever
harmed anyone.

I know. i was just siting here minding my own business and.. ZAM!

He reminds me of a few other tards I know who just can't stand to see
someone having a good time on usernet.

He must be crazy.

He's a fool for the Bunyip.

Who isn't???

Jade

Bertie

Old May 2nd 08, 03:52 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Brock

wrote:

If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away from
the experience. I keep a bayonnet around for idiots like that who bomb
innocent people for their own egos.

Except for the lower halfs of the hot black ones.

Labia Veteran

A hotshot pilot would likely pull your labia up over your head, roll
you into an increasingly smaller ball until you disappear with a tiny
"pop" and a fetid stench

And dont bother trying to stick someone with a bayonet (you ****tard)
for your own ego. That someone may give it back to you, in a place
you wont be coming back from.

Gunner

If you don't know a spoof when you read one you deserve a bayonet up
your ass.

Darlin..this was the first post that showed up on misc.survivalism

Liar.

So I had nothing to make comparisons on.

Liar

I suggest you stick a bayonet in the no-load ****forbrains who
crossposted this, mid stream, into misc.survivalism

Liar

When you come in during the middle of a movie, you shouldnt be
surprised if you get the plot wrong.

The initial post and subsequent follow-ups all appeared in the ng.

Gunner

Old May 2nd 08, 04:56 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Daedalus

wrote:

[...]

He lies a lot, doesn't he?

Jade

Gunner

Old May 2nd 08, 05:35 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Gunner

wrote:

[...]

Speaking of no-load ****forbrains..how they hanging. Jade?

So you are able to read my computer and see what Supernews is sending
me, and what my filters are cleaning out?

Good. While you are here , howabout cleaning the toilet and darning a
half dozen pair of socks that need fixing?

Gunner

Gunner

Old May 2nd 08, 06:17 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Daedalus

Default Gumdrop ****s on his computer. [ Hot shot pilots are scum!

wrote:

[...]

Yes we were!

how they hanging. Jade?

Nothing hangs on me, bitch. I'm as supple and perky as always.

So you are able to read my computer and see what Supernews is sending
me, and what my filters are cleaning out?

Yes. Yes I can.

Good. While you are here , howabout cleaning the toilet and darning a
half dozen pair of socks that need fixing?

Dude. You use your computer for a toilet? That explains a lot of your
posts.

Jade

Gunner

Gunner

All of these "XXXX veteran" posts were done by a disbarred lawyer in
Seattle and a psycho terrorist wanna be bestiality expert name Jim
Dutton in Shaumberg, IL.

You three deserve each other.

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

RAF Spitfire pilots scramble - publicity shot 20 Apr '40 Dave Kearton Aviation Photos 2 November 9th 06 12:11 AM
NEW Soaring shirts for Pilots and SCUM Soaring Goods Soaring 1 December 23rd 05 06:58 PM
SCUM [email protected] Soaring 0 August 4th 05 01:41 AM
SCUM T-Shirts Papa3 Soaring 0 August 4th 05 12:46 AM