Need Micro Balancer

Old August 15th 03, 02:00 AM
Jim

Default Need Micro Balancer

I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very smooth
in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying them to
the new owners.

Thanks,
Jim

Old August 15th 03, 07:09 AM
Barnyard BOb --

"Jim" wrote in message ...
I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very smooth
in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying them

the new owners.

Thanks,
Jim

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:48:01 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

A fool and his money....

++++++++++++++++++++

Mini-500 or BD-5.

Similar deals.
Take yer pick.

Barnyard BOb --

Old August 15th 03, 04:42 PM
Juan E Jimenez

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very

smooth
in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying

them
the new owners.

Thanks,
Jim

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:48:01 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

A fool and his money....

++++++++++++++++++++

Mini-500 or BD-5.

Similar deals.
Take yer pick.

Ah yes, and spoken by a pear-shaped farm animal who owns an aircraft that
does what neither the Mini-500 or BD-5 can do, fold its wings, in flight.
And he bought it _after_ he knew it did that. Does that qualify you for the
Dumb**** Award or what?

Old August 15th 03, 04:42 PM
Juan E Jimenez

Oh, so you _want_ to make a hole in the ground. Neverminnndddd.. chuckle

"Jim" wrote in message ...
Yep, I sold my BD-5 so now have enough to buy the Micro Balancer. If I can
find a desperate seller.

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message
. net...
A fool and his money....

Old August 15th 03, 09:04 PM
Barnyard BOb --

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:42:04 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message
.. .

"Jim" wrote in message

I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very

smooth
in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying

them
the new owners.

Thanks,
Jim

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:48:01 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

A fool and his money....

++++++++++++++++++++

Mini-500 or BD-5.

Similar deals.
Take yer pick.

Ah yes, and spoken by a pear-shaped farm animal who owns an aircraft that
does what neither the Mini-500 or BD-5 can do, fold its wings, in flight.
And he bought it _after_ he knew it did that. Does that qualify you for the
Dumb**** Award or what?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sounds like you're too friggin' scared to fly a BD-5...
or too damn smart, incompetent or just plain cowardly.
Any of the above still specifically points to one thing...
You're a loud mouth wannabee.

FWIW....
I've flown 473 of the 653 hours on my RV-3.
Wings are doing fine up to 4.5 G @ 1100 lbs.
Care to tell us what you have flown a BD-5 to?

P.S.
Since your so GD stupid/ignorant, Jaun...
One can yank the wings off most any airplane.
Especially the slick ones, teaching oneself aerobatics
and in a homebuilt that was not built to specifications.

Anyhow, there are those that just talk and then
there are those that walk their talk. It's no secret
which camp Juan is in. He calls it journalism...
I call it pure unadulterated Zoomer bull****.

Barnyard BOb -- 50 years and nearly 9000 hours of flight

Old August 15th 03, 09:50 PM
Barnyard BOb --

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote:

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:48:01 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

A fool and his money....

++++++++++++++++++++

Mini-500 or BD-5.

Similar deals.
Take yer pick.

Ah yes, and spoken by a pear-shaped farm animal who owns an aircraft that
does what neither the Mini-500 or BD-5 can do, fold its wings, in flight.
And he bought it _after_ he knew it did that. Does that qualify you for the
Dumb**** Award or what?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let this "dumb****" put it to you another way, Jaunita...

1 . I am well versed in the ways of the RV-3
2. You are ignorant in the ways of the RV-3.

3. I have 50 years and nearly 9000 hours of flight.
4. You ain't got **** in comparison - just a big mouth.

5. I have flown my RV-3 for 473 hours.
6. You have flown your 3 BD's for ZERO hours.

7. I have flown it to 4.5 G's @ 1100 lbs.
8. You ain't done squat in your 3 BD's.

9. I am well capable of flying a BD-5.
10. You are not capable of flying a BD-5.

11. I would never, ever consider flying any BD-5.
More risk than all my experience tells me to take on.
12. Giving you the benefit of the doubt....
You have drawn similar conclusions,
no matter how much you squirm to the contrary.
If not so, I believe you to be a fraud and coward.

Barnyard BOb -- the real deal
Old August 16th 03, 12:19 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

Sounds like you're too friggin' scared to fly a BD-5...
or too damn smart, incompetent or just plain cowardly.

Oooo, I'm so impressed by this two-bit comeback, particularly since I
already scheduled the high perf training as well as the DAR's time for the
inspection.

Putz. Go back under your rock and your folding-wing bird.

Old August 16th 03, 12:37 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

1 . I am well versed in the ways of the RV-3
2. You are ignorant in the ways of the RV-3.

Want to guess why? It's called common sense.

3. I have 50 years and nearly 9000 hours of flight.
4. You ain't got **** in comparison - just a big mouth.

And I can do basic math without a calculator. Trust me, your mouth is
bigger. The horse in the barn said so.

5. I have flown my RV-3 for 473 hours.
6. You have flown your 3 BD's for ZERO hours.

Lucky you!

7. I have flown it to 4.5 G's @ 1100 lbs.

ROFL! That's about 66% of the capability of the BD-5 at the same gross
weight. Proven fact, over and over again, in military ops, no less.
Whooppee! Where did you do your 4.5G's, over the toilet?

9. I am well capable of flying a BD-5.
10. You are not capable of flying a BD-5.

You can't even _FIT_ in a BD-5, let alone fly one. chuckle

You forgot these....

1. You've got a reputation as a loud-mouth asshole with more hot air than
testicles, and can't do a damn thing about it except within your RAH Gaggle
herd.
2. I've got a reputation as a pretty decent journalist who calls them as he
sees them, doesn't charge anyone a dime to do so, and there's nothing you
can do about that either.

3. You've spent years trying to convince people Jim Campbell is a jerk.
You've failed, miserably.
4. I've spent years telling people Jim Campbell treats people the same way
they treat him. I succeeded.

5. Jim Campbell is a success, and his business is growing by leaps and
bounds.
6. You're a loudmouth wannabe looking at nothing but anonymous retirement in
a folding-wing airplane.

7. I've spent years of my time helping people get information and become
more educated about their chosen hobby.
8. You've spent years of your time trying to make sure everyone who ever
reads your messages knows you're a rabid putz with a chip on your shoulder,
with lots of bark/no bite.

9. When I go to airshows, people I've never met recognize me, say Hi and
tell me they like what I write and what I do.
10. When you go to airshows, people you've never met don't give a **** who
you are.

Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
with, and expect to get away with it.

Juan

Old August 16th 03, 12:48 AM
Juan E Jimenez

BTW, B-o-b, what have you done lately of truly important significance to
your country with the RV-3?

I'll tell you what I've done lately... I designed and coordinated the
complete electrical and panel/avionics upgrades of three BD-5J Microjets
that are used to train our military how to protect America by finding and
intercepting cruise missiles fired by hostile forces, terrorist or not. The
three aircraft can now do day or night VFR and minimal IFR down to ground
level to run the mission profiles required to train our military pilots. Two
of them are equipped with synthetic vision EFIS, advanced engine and systems
monitoring, full digital AHRS and other features that allow it to perform
its mission with a margin of safety sufficient to do the job and then some.
The third is ready to be EFIS/EAU upgraded as soon as the mission
requirements demand it.

At 50 ft off the ground and 250 knots, the BD-5J is so invisible to radar
that a tracking transmitter must be installed so the mission controllers can
see it.

At 50 ft, do people even care if _you_ are flying?